The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Should I go with 7search?

xyzabc

Hey people i am just going to begin with cpc +cpa i have read a lot about it on various forums and luke peerfly's blog. Now i want to know that is trying with 7sarch profitable in 2014 , since it would be my first time a setback may really be disheartening.

I have around 100$ to begin with and i am looking on that 50$ bonus they provide for 100$ deposit to affiliatefix members.. not sure sure if that is valid now too?

What do you think 7search is worth ? Or should i go with some other ppc ? Suggest me something?

Everyone starting out should give 7S a go. You will learn a great deal about many of the processes involved in paid campaigns and tracking at a very inexpensive level compared to starting out with tier one traffic providers. DO IT!

Yes the offer is still available via Affiliate Fix

and yes if you are 100% new to affiliate marketing it's a good place to learn your trade until you want to make real money.

When I first signed up for 7Search, I thought it was going to be pretty easy. In reality, I am learning more than I realized I needed to know to run a campaign. It hasn't cost me nearly as much as if I'd 'trained' on another PPC network. I still have a ways to go but I really think it's the cheapest (yet can be effective) place to learn, from what I can tell.

With 7search landing pages are needed or not ? If yes which wordpress theme you suggest for landing pages? and what about domains?
should i get one domain for each landing page if i want to do say split testing?

With 7search landing pages are needed or not ? If yes which wordpress theme you suggest for landing pages? and what about domains?
should i get one domain for each landing page if i want to do say split testing?

When testing campaigns, it is best to split test landing pages and to split test direct links. It would be of benefit to you to test several unique landing pages and many unique contextual and banner direct links.

When testing campaigns, it is best to split test landing pages and to split test direct links. It would be of benefit to you to test several unique landing pages and many unique contextual and banner direct links.

In 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines: "Advertisers are not allowed to use unique (multiple) titles, descriptions, or display URLs to advertise the same webpage."
Does it mean that we are not allowed to run ads for split testing direct links concurrently?

7S is a cheap alternative I would highly agree - however I wasn't a fan of the quality of traffic provided. But it's traffic is niche specific, runs better on different offers. I heard ( haven't tested ) that it runs good dating offers,.

banners
Back