The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I Choose The Offer Or Not?

boyika

affiliate
I think I have found a hot trend through google trends. I went to my CPA network and found a relative offer. I checked the landing page for that offer and it looked pretty good with email submission form, testimonials, bullet points and even social proof( that page has been shared on facebook for over 300 times).

I thought the coversion for that offer should be very high. It's a simple email submission offer with good landing page. But the statistics on my CPA network is opposite, the conversion rate for that offer is less than 0.5%, the EPC is only $0.01.

I don't know whether to choose this offer or not now. Any advice? And what do you think is the reason why the conversion rate is so low?

Last edited:
Network EPC is not something you should look into that much. For instance if someone will send couple thousand views to it using PPV by direct linking it will get EPC really down.

If you think it's good offer give it a shot and judge if it's good one.
Second thing you can do is reach out to your AM tell him what traffic source you want to use and ask what type of avg EPC he's seeing on other people advertising there.

Thanks,
Johnny

Besides reaching out to your AM, one of the only things left to do is ask yourself whether or not it's worth gambling on. This industry is a gamble, and honestly that's what we do on a daily basis as entrepreneurs. What's your gut tell you?

I'd probably listen to it. ;-)

banners
Back