The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I choose Blogspot or WordPress.com for my offers ?

darkomkxd

Hello there. Im starting a new era of my online money earning with MaxBounty. In the previous tries with peerfly I used Blogspot and I didn't get even 1 conversion, just clicks, i think its a bots.
What I wanted to ask. If I choose WordPress.com I want to make the blog about something that I will promote most. So, Im asking, if making the title a link to the offer when they click it to be redirected to the offer, or just put the title, content and at the end I put an link to the offer.

As I said, Im don't have much experience with CPA and I want to learn. I've readed a lot on a forum from my country and learned the theory but not in practice a lot :D

Thank you.

I'm not sure how WP views sites aimed at earning money, check their policy out.

If you are talking about self hosted WP, that is perfectly ok then ;)

Dont use Wordpress.com, Use Wordpress.org. You will have more control of your traffic with Wordpress.org and it is self-hosted.

Yes but I don't have domain ... Can I make success with simply choosing dot.tk domain ?

I wouldn't use .tk domains. On Yahoo Answers leaving a link with a .tk extension in your answer or source box will get it ghosted (ie. only you will see your answer, no one else). I am sure it applies to many other services too.

Crap... can you suggest a free domain name that is short and I will be able to use it for more of the sites to get traffic ?
And, about dot.tk there is an option to add your own name servers and attach it on host.

Crap... can you suggest a free domain name that is short and I will be able to use it for more of the sites to get traffic ?
And, about dot.tk there is an option to add your own name servers and attach it on host.

Of course, how else would I use .tk except attach it on a host ;)

I only know link shorteners are also not a good idea. TBH I didn't try too many free options. Less than 10$ for a domain shouldn't be expensive if you are looking to do this seriously.

Of course, how else would I use .tk except attach it on a host ;)

I only know link shorteners are also not a good idea. TBH I didn't try too many free options. Less than 10$ for a domain shouldn't be expensive if you are looking to do this seriously.

Couldn't agree more, look for a coupon and get on Namecheap and pick up a cheap generic domain. Depending on what you are aiming to promote you can always grab something that is broad and utilize sub domains etc further down the line when you scale it up.

Easy WP SEO
SEO All in One
+1 Profits
404 Redirection

theres more but these are the essential 4 for me.

MI
Back