monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Should I choose Blogspot or WordPress.com for my offers ?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by darkomkxd, Jul 5, 2012.

1. darkomkxd

darkomkxd Affiliate affiliate

Hello there. Im starting a new era of my online money earning with MaxBounty. In the previous tries with peerfly I used Blogspot and I didn't get even 1 conversion, just clicks, i think its a bots.
    What I wanted to ask. If I choose WordPress.com I want to make the blog about something that I will promote most. So, Im asking, if making the title a link to the offer when they click it to be redirected to the offer, or just put the title, content and at the end I put an link to the offer.

As I said, Im don't have much experience with CPA and I want to learn. I've readed a lot on a forum from my country and learned the theory but not in practice a lot :D

Thank you.

2. monetizer
  3. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Your choice.

If you need more control go with WP :)

4. darkomkxd

Yeah I need more control... and I think Im gonna choose wordpress just because there are a lot more themes and templates for it :)

5. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

I'm not sure how WP views sites aimed at earning money, check their policy out.

If you are talking about self hosted WP, that is perfectly ok then ;)

6. jefferydean

jefferydean Affiliate affiliate

Dont use Wordpress.com, Use Wordpress.org. You will have more control of your traffic with Wordpress.org and it is self-hosted.

7. darkomkxd

Yes but I don't have domain ... Can I make success with simply choosing dot.tk domain ?

8. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

you can only redirect using a dot.tk domain.

9. smilodon

I wouldn't use .tk domains. On Yahoo Answers leaving a link with a .tk extension in your answer or source box will get it ghosted (ie. only you will see your answer, no one else). I am sure it applies to many other services too.

10. darkomkxd

Crap... can you suggest a free domain name that is short and I will be able to use it for more of the sites to get traffic ?
    And, about dot.tk there is an option to add your own name servers and attach it on host.

11. smilodon

Of course, how else would I use .tk except attach it on a host ;)

I only know link shorteners are also not a good idea. TBH I didn't try too many free options. Less than 10$ for a domain shouldn't be expensive if you are looking to do this seriously.

12. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Couldn't agree more, look for a coupon and get on Namecheap and pick up a cheap generic domain. Depending on what you are aiming to promote you can always grab something that is broad and utilize sub domains etc further down the line when you scale it up.

13. darkomkxd

My goal was to se the AdWords ( new plug-in for wordpress blogs hosted under wordpress.com ) and make money with it too :D

14. hazyl

hazyl Affiliate affiliate

Go for Wordpress.. there are tons of plugins for you to improve your website performance

15. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

I think Blogger will be the right place to make a CPA offers cause its flexible for CPA offers than wordpress.

16. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Wordpress all day and get all the essential SEO plugins!

17. smilodon

Which do you consider essential K?

I only use SEO All in One, seemed plenty for me.

18. K

Easy WP SEO
    SEO All in One
    +1 Profits
    404 Redirection

theres more but these are the essential 4 for me.

19. darkomkxd

Yeah :) I installed the blog. Now Im searching for a good niche to use :)

20. K

Excellent, did you go with wordpress?

21. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Invest some money and have full control of your website. Go with a self hosted Wordpress site!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI