The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I buy VPS from the start?

lordd

affiliate
Should I buy VPS from the start or I can save money buying a simple hosting. What advantages does the VPS have? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Last edited:
Depends on your budget really.

If your budget is low you want to focus as much money as possible towards traffic, but if you have a bad server that goes traffic is wasted. Look for a fine spot in between. Personally, when I started out, I got a £10/mo ssd cloud server from blazingfast.io, when you scaling and getting more traffic you should transition towards a better server.

A VPS is a lot faster than a shared hosting because it's not depending on other websites' usage. If you're a web admin / have someone who can do that for you freely, then go for a cheap DigitalOcean one, otherwise if you don't have enough money, you can go for Shared hosting.

However your should upgrade that to a VPS as soon as you got your first payment.

If you can afford than yes, it has many advantages, performance, quality, security, full control over your account. I would recommend cPanel and you can manage everything with a few clicks.

It all depends on what you're planning to do.
What are you going to use your VPS for? If we don't know that it's kind of difficult to answer appropriately.

I do not buy the idea of you buying the VPS from the start. I am thinking that you have a smaller budget that you need to have it make things run. VPS will be beneficial when you start commanding a huge amount of traffic on the services you are offering. But for now, using the shared hosting has no harm. Start small and get established so that the business starts selling itself.

How about a VPS for simple stuff like mobile landing pages and not full websites?
Is it better to start with shared hosting or go with VPS?

MI
Back