The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I Buy Bot/Fake Views?

I had created a video last week. I had optimized the title, description, tags. But there are no views as well as I don't see any index in google. Now, what should I do? If I'll buy some bot views that will work for rank my video in the search engine?

YouTube is very restricted about fake views and they monitor the views. You can try add some high retention views. I really don't know is it working or not. Cause one of my friend bought high retention views last week, but he didn't get any result yet.

I had created a video last week. I had optimized the title, description, tags. But there are no views as well as I don't see any index in google. Now, what should I do? If I'll buy some bot views that will work for rank my video in the search engine?

Any fake or purchased bot traffic can get your account banned these days.

Never buy any fake views, like or comments even the high retention one. Your account will banned for this reasons. Becareful about YouTube strike.

hmmm, just hold on dear. Buying views is not a great idea. These days, the giants like google, facebook and youtube are very strict about their rules and regulations. However, you can do a plenty of other things.

Share your video on social media with interesting headlines. Share your video with your friends and family member and ask them to share ahead to their friends and so on. You can also use your video related forums to promote your video etc

Another way to do it, is to present it with a fake title and picture. For example, a video with a title, like “ the wedding night of prince Charles EXCLUSIVE” is going to get a lot of attention, but its not ethical and therefore no recommended.

YouTube is very restricted about fake views and they monitor the views. You can try add some high retention views. I really don't know is it working or not. Cause one of my friend bought high retention views last week, but he didn't get any result yet.
I like to know what is the condition right now of your friend. Does your friend have still had the video on YouTube? If it is stable. then how about its position?

To all the people saying do not buy the fake views, do not know what they are talking about. Fake views on youtube help the ranking process, think of it as backlinks in SEO. Sure you can get your account banned, but that's why you can buy about 50 phone verified youtube accounts for 20$. Optimize a couple of videos on different accounts, buy the views and hope it ranks in youtube, the more views in a prolonged time, the better chance for it to rank, for example you buy 100k views over the course of a month, it will most likely be at the first page for some competitive keywords.

To all the people saying do not buy the fake views, do not know what they are talking about. Fake views on youtube help the ranking process, think of it as backlinks in SEO. Sure you can get your account banned, but that's why you can buy about 50 phone verified youtube accounts for 20$. Optimize a couple of videos on different accounts, buy the views and hope it ranks in youtube, the more views in a prolonged time, the better chance for it to rank, for example you buy 100k views over the course of a month, it will most likely be at the first page for some competitive keywords.
Have you tested prolong views recently? Because as far I know YouTube update their search algorithm where fake views, comments, likes not working and you can easily get banned from YouTube. Please share your real-time experience with us.

Have you tested prolong views recently? Because as far I know YouTube update their search algorithm where fake views, comments, likes not working and you can easily get banned from YouTube. Please share your real-time experience with us.
I bought youtube views about a month ago and they were working quite fine. It all depends on where you buy them from. There are quite a lot of shitty services, but there are some really good ones as well. As for bans that's where you buy accounts. A good rule of thumb is that you never post more than 3 videos which might break Youtube TOS, because you get a couple of strikes if I recall correctly and then you get banned. For example if you upload 3 videos and 2 of them get flagged and removed you will still keep your account.

I bought youtube views about a month ago and they were working quite fine. It all depends on where you buy them from. There are quite a lot of shitty services, but there are some really good ones as well. As for bans that's where you buy accounts. A good rule of thumb is that you never post more than 3 videos which might break Youtube TOS, because you get a couple of strikes if I recall correctly and then you get banned. For example if you upload 3 videos and 2 of them get flagged and removed you will still keep your account.
It looks like fake views working great by reading your case study. It would be very helpful for me if you PM your view service. Thanks in advance.

It looks like fake views working great by reading your case study. It would be very helpful for me if you PM your view service. Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't want to advertise another forums' service here, but it can be easily found in a certain black hat forum. As well, I haven't used their service for about a month and I can't be sure of it's quality, a good tip is to look at their most recent reviews.

So it's come to a conclusion that fake views also working in order to rank YouTube videos. But we have to find the suitable sources because there are several view services in the market which are not working. It'll better if we got more reviews about fake/bot views working or not, agreed?

So it's come to a conclusion that fake views also working in order to rank YouTube videos. But we have to find the suitable sources because there are several view services in the market which are not working. It'll better if we got more reviews about fake/bot views working or not, agreed?
You are quite right. Views do a huge role in ranking videos in youtube. As well you have to have properly optimized titles, description, tags to increase your chances of ranking. Even factors like age of the account come into play when ranking.

MI
Back