The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

shoemoney

brassard

affiliate
Hi guys, did someone tried the showmoney passion project? it s a course who is paying for completing tasks..but the thing is in task number 2 you have to sign up with bluehost for a new domain name and hosting (he probably is an affiliate and gets paid for it)...Any one did it? Thanks

Hello everybody I will tell you how to buy a 5$ service for free :) I post many many services ok let me tell you how to register on the site I sell my services on
That's the link you open SEO Marketplace - SEOClerks
Now after you open it click on join upside in the right, then fill in your information, note: you can leave the skills one blank.
Now you can get any of my services for free and those are my services: Transcribe and translate to Arabic a file for $5 - SEOClerks transcribe and translate to arabic file
Transcribe 30 minutes voice video file for $10 - SEOClerks transcribe 30 mins video/voice audio to word file
500 twitter verified followers for $6 - SEOClerks 500 twitter verified followers
Professional unique logo for $5 - SEOClerks Professional unique logo
100 tsu followers super fast for $5 - SEOClerks 100 tsu followers super fast
111 youtube subscribes super fast for $5 - SEOClerks 111 youtube subscribes in less than a day
Help you in your homework for $5 - SEOClerks Help you in your homework/ research
Arabic course to be perfect for $5 - SEOClerks Arabic course to be perfect
Learn German online 1 day course for $5 - SEOClerks Learn german online course (1 day course)
Professional intro to attract viewers for $5 - SEOClerks Professional intro to anything
Will make you a stylish youtube intro for $5 - SEOClerks Stylish youtube intro
How to have a perfect long sleek hair in a few days Article (Content) for $5 - SEOClerks How to have perfect long sleek hair
Make you ask.fm account, with 50 answers and 50 likes for $5 - SEOClerks Make ask.fm account
Translate 150 words from English to Arabic for $5 - SEOClerks Translate 150 words from English to Arabic or vice versa
500 ask.fm likes to your answers for $5 - SEOClerks 500 ask.fm likes
Tell you which style suits you answers by professional people in fashion for $5 - SEOClerks
Tell you which style suits you.

You can get any of them for free, just after you register send me a message on my email:
goldenreem@outlook.com, and I'll give you a 5$ coupon to buy with thats it.

Please stop spamming

you can sign up to Blue-hosting and it looks cheap but well on closer inspection it was prepaid for 36 months cost me $276 bugger oh I kept going and did get paid but there was a slight delay . I did learn a few things about SEO and legals made a site nothing I had not already done . But got Google analytics and webmaster tools gave up on Adsense and got an online store with Amazon so progress has been made . I need more traffic and referrals . I went completed the course in one day and am happy to assist anyone who needs i t

banners
Back