monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

shoemoney

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by brassard, May 12, 2015.

1. brassard

brassard Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys, did someone tried the showmoney passion project? it s a course who is paying for completing tasks..but the thing is in task number 2 you have to sign up with bluehost for a new domain name and hosting (he probably is an affiliate and gets paid for it)...Any one did it? Thanks

2. monetizer
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

You can just sign up to any hosting company can't you....? Doesn't need to be blue host. Yeah he gets $65 per sale from BH

4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

Please stop spamming

5. AndrewCatnip

AndrewCatnip Affiliate affiliate

you can sign up to Blue-hosting and it looks cheap but well on closer inspection it was prepaid for 36 months cost me $276 bugger oh I kept going and did get paid but there was a slight delay . I did learn a few things about SEO and legals made a site nothing I had not already done . But got Google analytics and webmaster tools gave up on Adsense and got an online store with Amazon so progress has been made . I need more traffic and referrals . I went completed the course in one day and am happy to assist anyone who needs i t

Featured Resources (View All)

MI