The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Shiftcode.com & PerformaNetwork.com Shutting Down Services as of 1/1/2015

What option will you choose?

• Pay to own your copy of script and host on your own Virtual Private Server (VPS).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's awesome. If you can, share/PM one of your apps I would love to check out some of your work!

Sure, Jeremy! Right now I'm making the same kind of game, and only for Android, but with different themes. A lot of options can also be changed with each one so while they're all played the same way, they're all different. This was a good way to learn about what's involved with making an app, uploading it to app stores, monetizing it, etc. In a few weeks I'm going to be making some other kinds of games for both IOS and Android. Here's one for ya'.

Football Fan Match Game - Apps para Android no Google Play

Just an FYI - ShiftCode has been purchased and things are going well it seems. Tickets are being answered on time, people are happier than when Tom had it. I'm sure there is ALOT that needs to be fixed from before, but they are trying.

Just an FYI - ShiftCode has been purchased and things are going well it seems. Tickets are being answered on time, people are happier than when Tom had it. I'm sure there is ALOT that needs to be fixed from before, but they are trying.

As I wrote in the other thread, that's a good thing. Tom couldn't have cared less about ShiftCode. It was all about the power.

banners
Back