The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

shareasale and cj publishers experience

visserr

affiliate
Hello, did anyone have a good experience with shareasale or cj networks? I tried to use it but I didn't like it, especially shareasale with a very weird interface.

Hello, did anyone have a good experience with shareasale or cj networks? I tried to use it but I didn't like it, especially shareasale with a very weird interface.
Shareasale has a clear layout including report, merchants and creatives, which part do you think is hard?

We've started with ShareASale recently.

About their launch support, I can't say anything bad, they are great!

The interface is a little bit confusing, but nothing special.

The real problem for me is the quality of affiliates.
90% of all request to join our program were made by coupon sites, despite the fact we don't have any coupons.
Other requests, which I declined were made by affiliates with parked domains(?!) or facebook pages or blogger pages as a site...It seems nothing bother to check what is our site about and today, for example, I've got a request from a site promoting health care products, some Indian spirit techniques and so on and so on... Of course, I declined them all but it's frustrating to discover there is no one normal affiliate so far.

I expected affiliates to be check for these basic things more accurate.

We've started with ShareASale recently.

About their launch support, I can't say anything bad, they are great!

The interface is a little bit confusing, but nothing special.

The real problem for me is the quality of affiliates.
90% of all request to join our program were made by coupon sites, despite the fact we don't have any coupons.
Other requests, which I declined were made by affiliates with parked domains(?!) or facebook pages or blogger pages as a site...It seems nothing bother to check what is our site about and today, for example, I've got a request from a site promoting health care products, some Indian spirit techniques and so on and so on... Of course, I declined them all but it's frustrating to discover there is no one normal affiliate so far.

I expected affiliates to be check for these basic things more accurate.

Did you try any other networks?

Did you try any other networks?

No, SaS was my first choice and I doubt other networks are different.

The show continues...the last request for an affiliate was declined.
His site is about Indian cuisine, our site is about cloud storage...

Last edited:
The beginning of launching is always hard, get used to it. And you find things would be easier.

MI
Back