The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Share some productivity tips!

Dario

Do you have any productivity tips, how to stay productive and well organized every day?
Do you use tools like Google Calendar or similar tools?

There are many marketers that have all kind of techniques and strategies for productivity, so I can't really add anything new to
some thing you guys already know well.

But I can say this.

Just focus on 1 thing, the most important thing each day.. The one thing that'll propel your business forward.

That will have the most impact if you do that one thing, so focus on that only.

Also, productivity and busyness are confusing for most people.. Being busy with low level activities does nothing for your business.

Treat it like a business and focus every single day on your one main goal.

I wake up and just get to work.

Honestly.. fuck all these tools. If you have to relay on tools to remind you to get your shit done, you might as well get in line to collect your welfare check.
Get a piece of paper, a pen and write down what you gotta do.. one step at a time.

Set your priorities straight.. do you really need to do this and that each day.. NO you don't but you conditioned yourself to it. Break out of your old habits and focus on whats important to grow your business. That will automatically keep you productive..

Honestly.. fuck all these tools. If you have to relay on tools to remind you to get your shit done, you might as well get in line to collect your welfare check.
Get a piece of paper, a pen and write down what you gotta do.. one step at a time.

Set your priorities straight.. do you really need to do this and that each day.. NO you don't but you conditioned yourself to it. Break out of your old habits and focus on whats important to grow your business. That will automatically keep you productive..

Words to live by.

I normally rely on software tools. For example, if I wanted an expired domain, I just use a tool rather than digging through godaddy manually.

Though I do agree with Jay Smash's comment above...about the pen and paper, I still enjoy using Evernote for creating "todo" lists. I got used to using it, and it basically simply replaces pen and paper..

Try to know about your most important work and try to stick with it. Don’t try to do 2-3 things at a time. For example, I had this habit of researching while writing and by the end I end up reading something else instead of writing. This is big block in my productivity. I started setting time, to do list and set priority for everything.

banners
Back