monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share some productivity tips!

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by btmdario, Aug 18, 2014.

1. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Do you have any productivity tips, how to stay productive and well organized every day?
    Do you use tools like Google Calendar or similar tools?

2. monetizer
  3. tuan smash

tuan smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

There are many marketers that have all kind of techniques and strategies for productivity, so I can't really add anything new to
    some thing you guys already know well.

But I can say this.

Just focus on 1 thing, the most important thing each day.. The one thing that'll propel your business forward.

That will have the most impact if you do that one thing, so focus on that only.

Also, productivity and busyness are confusing for most people.. Being busy with low level activities does nothing for your business.

Treat it like a business and focus every single day on your one main goal.

I wake up and just get to work.

4. jay smash

jay smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Honestly.. fuck all these tools. If you have to relay on tools to remind you to get your shit done, you might as well get in line to collect your welfare check.
    Get a piece of paper, a pen and write down what you gotta do.. one step at a time.

Set your priorities straight.. do you really need to do this and that each day.. NO you don't but you conditioned yourself to it. Break out of your old habits and focus on whats important to grow your business. That will automatically keep you productive..

5. rick

rick Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Words to live by.

6. anislagan

anislagan Affiliate affiliate

I normally rely on software tools. For example, if I wanted an expired domain, I just use a tool rather than digging through godaddy manually.

7. jay smash

jay smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

How does renewing domains fit in with productivity ?

1 person likes this.
  8. thedavinator

thedavinator Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Though I do agree with Jay Smash's comment above...about the pen and paper, I still enjoy using Evernote for creating "todo" lists. I got used to using it, and it basically simply replaces pen and paper..

9. joshuaharwood

joshuaharwood Affiliate affiliate

As Frank Kern says...

Quite being a pussy & stop fucking around! (I'm not calling you a pussy. Just relaying the message) Hehe

10. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

I'm a Google Calendar user. It's easy to use. And for the most part, it helps keep the schedules of individual users organized. But one of its shortcomings is in scheduling meetings. In my experience, it just isn't nearly as advanced as it should be when it comes to things like arranging meetings among a group of people in various time slots.

11. perrycraft

perrycraft Affiliate affiliate

Try to know about your most important work and try to stick with it. Don’t try to do 2-3 things at a time. For example, I had this habit of researching while writing and by the end I end up reading something else instead of writing. This is big block in my productivity. I started setting time, to do list and set priority for everything.

12. OnTrial

OnTrial Affiliate affiliate

Write a list
    Turn off all mobiles etc
    Block social networks
    Do the list

Featured Resources (View All)

MI