The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Shall we introduce a "Gold" or "Highlight" Prefix?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I was thinking of adding a nice prefix to highlight "legendary" or must read threads.

We would have a thread whereby people could nominate threads and then votes would make us add the prefix.

Thoughts?

Yes, I think that drawing attention to high value threads is an awesome addition. Especially for those looking for the threads with the most potential in an area of the forum they may not frequent.

Nominations are wonderful, but who makes the decisions?

The 'legendary' tag is nice, but how will it be different from a sticky post, for example, or an expert week?

If it has a clear definition like '50+ comments' it could add some value, otherwise it may just confuse things more.

Personally I would tighten up the 'Ask Me Anything' label as a priority - its potential seems to be going to waste.

The 'legendary' tag is nice, but how will it be different from a sticky post, for example, or an expert week?

If it has a clear definition like '50+ comments' it could add some value, otherwise it may just confuse things more.

Personally I would tighten up the 'Ask Me Anything' label as a priority - its potential seems to be going to waste.

How would you suggest we did this? I think its doing great so far.

How would you suggest we did this? I think its doing great so far.

Sorry if I sounded too critical - I was trying to be constructive.

I suppose my idea of an 'AMA' is shaped by reddit - where it is closer to a AffiliateFix 'Expert Week.' When I have clicked on an 'Ask Me Anything' here I have been a bit disappointed that it only covers something very specific, and only has a few comments.

Now I have realised that I don't know what I am talking about:

- who adds the 'Ask Me Anything' tag?
- maybe it is paid for, like a promoted Tweet?

I will go and find out!

Sorry if I sounded too critical - I was trying to be constructive.

I suppose my idea of an 'AMA' is shaped by reddit - where it is closer to a AffiliateFix 'Expert Week.' When I have clicked on an 'Ask Me Anything' here I have been a bit disappointed that it only covers something very specific, and only has a few comments.

Now I have realised that I don't know what I am talking about:

- who adds the 'Ask Me Anything' tag?
- maybe it is paid for, like a promoted Tweet?

I will go and find out!
No no, I really love thoughts, suggestions etc so never apologise man.

They are used for anyone who is an expert in a certain type of traffic, method etc

Its a chance to give back so users can ask them questions etc

Ive just introduced the all new Gold prefix.

It will be added to those threads of truly amazing value.

I will start rolling them out this coming week.

Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 14.26.35.png

K, Today i am amazed to see that my journal have a Gold prefix. Wasn't expecting that and was really quite surprised to see that. Really happy to see that :)

K, Today i am amazed to see that my journal have a Gold prefix. Wasn't expecting that and was really quite surprised to see that. Really happy to see that :)
It inspiring for others to see someone like yourself join our forum earning $0 and then starting your journey and making over 100 ROI profit!

Keep at it!

MI
Back