The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seventeen-year guy's journey

arbitrash

affiliate
Hi there! My name is Dima, I am 17 and I'm from Ukraine. Nowadays I do business in ru internet specifically in social network VK (vkontakte). I have two public pages there with 300 000 general population. I am making about 1500$ per month there but only 500$ profit. It's so bad because I have a goal to make 3 000$ profit and about 5 000$ income/mon. SO I think that in English internet i will be able make more money and have payments in $.
Finally excuse me for my English, now i'm improving it.

25.12 - I found periscope is interisting source of traffic. Also I bought soft for promoting in it and going to do this right now. But i faced a problem. I need to find mobile app which allow IOS and Android traffic. Because I am newbie in eng. internet and eng. affliate programs it's some difficult for me to find suitable offer. I have registrated in CPAlead because my friend adviced me this site but i see there are only offers for android or IOS but where is double? I will be thanksfull if somebody will help me. Thanks)

25.12 - I found periscope is interisting source of traffic. Also I bought soft for promoting in it and going to do this right now. But i faced a problem. I need to find mobile app which allow IOS and Android traffic. Because I am newbie in eng. internet and eng. affliate programs it's some difficult for me to find suitable offer. I have registrated in CPAlead because my friend adviced me this site but i see there are only offers for android or IOS but where is double? I will be thanksfull if somebody will help me. Thanks)
App Install offer can either be - Android or iOS it can't be both since they are two different operating systems.
You can however find same the app install offer for both iOS and Android and by using a tracker redirect Android traffic to Android CPI and similarly redirect iOS traffic to iOS CPI.

Other offers like Lead gens, Sweepstakes, Pin submits can accept both iOS and Android traffic.

App Install offer can either be - Android or iOS it can't be both since they are two different operating systems.
You can however find same the app install offer for both iOS and Android and by using a tracker redirect Android traffic to Android CPI and similarly redirect iOS traffic to iOS CPI.

Other offers like Lead gens, Sweepstakes, Pin submits can accept both iOS and Android traffic.
Thank you very much! But could you advice me also some good tracker for newbie and also advice me the best one with good options and price or even free if it is on the market.

Thank you very much! But could you advice me also some good tracker for newbie and also advice me the best one with good options and price or even free if it is on the market.
1. Thrive ( 30 day free trail then $99/month)
Self hosted and cloud options available.
This is the tracker that I recommend.

2. Voluum (starts from $99/month)
Cloud only.

3. AdsBridge
Free tracking till 100K events.
Cloud hosted and comes along with a Landing page builder.

4. iMobiTrax ($150/month)
This one was developed by Ryan and Ruck for mobile tracking. Used to be great but now better options are available.

5. CPVLabs
Self hosted tracker

6. Bevo (Free)

7. Prosper202 (Free)
Self Hosted tracker

Hi Dima, you may use our TDS which allow you to run single link for both offers: iOS and Android and send the traffic on right apps.

Hi. Congrats. I can saying without fear that you are making good amount of cash as a start. However, you need to make sure that the trend is positive always. I do guess that when you migrate into english based platform, you will be able to expand the audience and even the target population. The reason being that most countries today speak english and thus becomes easier to make communication. You will soon be there, keep trying. and work even harder and smarter.

MI
Back