monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

server-to-server tracking

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by besuper, Apr 27, 2014.

1. besuper

besuper Affiliate affiliate

Hey there,

I have a problem and need your help.I can't track conversions from mobile offer which has a server-to-server tacking type.I tried cpvlab,prosper 202 and voluum,none of them works.I asked Steven from maxbounty,he said as below:
    "Does your postback require cookies? If so, it will not work. Server-to-server tracking does not have access to cookies and could explain your problem'
    Cpvlab said they support mobile tracking.Does anyone who use cpvlab can track mobile offer successfully?

Thanks

2. monetizer
  3. astonishin

astonishin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I know prosper supports postback file you just have to add it to the offer with the subid variable.

4. crysper

crysper Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

For CPVLab, tracking conversions from the network it works as server tracking , check this How To Set Up A Postback URL with CPV Lab ? Inside Affiliate

But actually tracking correctly traffic from mobile, not so much, since cpvlab supports only cookie-tracking, unlike Imobitrax who uses server-sidetracking.

Anyway, Voluum should also work, you can ask this on Voluum page and they will respond.

5. besuper

thanks astonishin,it didn't work,too

6. besuper

Thanks for your help, crysper
    I've tried Voluum but failed,i'll send an email to them

7. java

java Affiliate affiliate

are you passing subids to the cpa network and are you seeing subids with the conversions in your CPA netowrk report?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI