Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seriously, buysellads anyone?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I've still yet to see anyone using BSA, I'd really like some feedback as just having a quick scan and seeing some great ad placements and prices in the weight loss niche.

Anyone?

I've read posts on WF that it's junk traffic but I've never tried it. The main reason I dismissed them without investigating on my own is because of those posts. Those guys know a whole lot more about such things than I do.

It'll be interesting to see if there are others with positive results.

I had this website on my list on mediabuys at 2nd mainly for looks and traffic. The real deal maybe only SiteScout.com for MediaBuys. But if you are media buying you have to give 1 hell of a sales pitch on your banners and landing page.

Yeah I asked in our Facebook group and had comments of fake stats etc...

LOL well that says it all. I mean really? A few months back I was trying to buy from them. But the pricing was a bit high for my liking. Plus I was sharing the ad space so I was like no.

Yeah, possibly best to stay away from as an affiliate - I'm sure it pays well if the sites yours tho.

I've used BSA in the past but had no luck. At that time I was unsure of what I was doing so I blame that to my failure but none-the-less. It does work but just don't like spindling a shit -load of money upfront for a supposedly good conversion rate. I went the cheap route so perhaps that was a factor as well. With that said, "not trying to bring down BSA or anything" IMO give it a shoot. If you guys would like to see screen shoot or something of my old campaign, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Cheers :)

I've still yet to see anyone using BSA, I'd really like some feedback as just having a quick scan and seeing some great ad placements and prices in the weight loss niche.

Anyone?

Would suggest to stay away..my recent test there for a simple ad placement $40 stats for 2 weeks :

100,000+ impression
20 clicks
0 conversion

Tried many ad variations and surprisingly 1 ad received all 20 clicks and the rest 0 clicks.
Fake traffic/stats, might be right.

Also while researching I found many sites there have great alexa but 80-90% traffic from tier-2 or tier-3 countries only. Not good for our business but they are getting quite number of orders.

MI
Back