The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOcontest - Rich wins ! ?

MeetHere

Hello

What you say ?

Those who have more "MONEY POWER" will win the SEOcontest !

Money used for link building, seo work etc..

More money, more backlinks...

Is it so ? :)

Money and "who you know..." can definitely help.

Few back links or review articles from high authority sites can do wonders...

I still believe this contest is more for the sake of competition and checking your skills than prize itself.

"Buying" first place for me personally would not give any satisfaction...

I am against money spending, i am totally organic seo i have never purchased a link in my life. I dont mind people buying them off me but i will never buy. I offer different opportunity's for people to link to me if they want to.

I still believe this contest is more for the sake of competition and checking your skills than prize itself.

I am sure many "SEO gurus" will like to get famous by winning this contest and so they dont mind spending $$$ for it.

I dont mind people buying them off me but i will never buy. I offer different opportunity's for people to link to me if they want to.
And I think you won't get any. :no:

And I think you won't get any. :no:

Nope, your wrong i have 52 requests for a certain method i made available, i already have 6 up :yahoo: Actually make that 53 as i have had a banner request to

How you get FREE linkers ? :eek: :confused:

Seo is not all about mass emailing, spamming & link dumping, i found that general internet friendships & so on gains you a lot of respect some seo's are complete ******s be assured but if you take the friendship route you will be suprised how many people will actually help you out at no cost.

Seo is not all about mass emailing, spamming & link dumping, i found that general internet friendships & so on gains you a lot of respect some seo's are complete ******s be assured but if you take the friendship route you will be suprised how many people will actually help you out at no cost.

I'm all for this policy!!

seocontest pros will win

Like me I won shopautodotca seocontest and for carcasherdotcom seocontest won 8 checkpoints and finshed second
Thanks for the easy search phrase this contest is going to be easyfor me :)

seocontest pros will win

Like me I won shopautodotca seocontest and for carcasherdotcom seocontest won 8 checkpoints and finshed second

Wow, we are welcome you having here at UKWW!!!

Maybe, this is your last seo contest.. :D :scared:

Anyone wants to be my friend? :harts:
What I will get ? lol :longtongue:
will be your friend. need more friends in this contest
:taz:
duh.... its not a friendship thread :banned:
seocontest pros will win

:nono: Nooo.. here is a tough competitor...
Maybe, this is your last seo contest..
lol..:rofl:

banners
Back