The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO tools that you use!

dinabrokoth

The Fix'er!
Hello Fixers,

To be presented in online world, you must use some tools to help you online appearance. So, I'd like to know your WHITE HAT SEO TOOLS whether it is free or paid, or it is Black Hat Tools but using in purpose of White Hat.

Staring from Keyword Tools until getting Traffic Tools and more.

What are those tools you use?
What do you use it for?
Why do you use it?
Why do you love it?

Really appreciate your opinion!

Regards,

Dina

There are not many tools necessary:
- the AdWords keyword tool for the queries + the keyword ideas
- a few WP plugins (e.g. the "Google XML Sitemaps" plugin which simplifies the indexing for Google;
the "All in One SEO Pack" or the "Yoast SEO Plugin" to optimize every site and article;
but there are many alternative plugins at WP)
- + maybe Analytics to observe the website traffic

To SEO itself, you have K´s and Jay´s guides here at CPAFix available.
Best wishes!

Oop! I might lose something from that; where is the K's and Jay's Guide link to?
:) I am pretty sure that you will not lose, but learn :) something from the following guides:

- K´s guide: CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide - it´s free;

- Jay´s ebook: StonerBucks :: The 7 Step System That My Lazy Butt Uses to Make Over $10K a Month Online! - it´s half the price, but double the value :)

Or the third option: You simply wait for the coming Dojo - best wishes!

Google's keyword tool for keyword research as well as Market Samurai's free version
Free version of Traffic Travis for finding about backlinks

- K´s guide: CPAFix Presents the Newbie 411 | Affiliate Marketing book | CPA Guide - it´s free;
- Jay´s ebook: StonerBucks :: The 7 Step System That My Lazy Butt Uses to Make Over $10K a Month Online! - it´s half the price, but double the value
Thanks Marc!

Or the third option: You simply wait for the coming Dojo - best wishes!
Dojo will be the best choice, too!

Google's keyword tool for keyword research as well as Market Samurai's free version
Free version of Traffic Travis for finding about backlinks
Thanks Perry!
Google Keyword Tool is the initial choice for me and heard many good thing about Market Samurai, too. Will try Traffic Travis!

How do you know if it is white hat or black hat? Can you use a white hat tool to do black hat things?

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

Keep your sites clean and keep Google Analytics off them. Did several tests and found that sites with Google Analytics performed 20% worse than those without. (There was a standard deviation of 1.5%, so this result is statistically significant)

In plain words: only use Google Analytics if you want to shoot yourself in the foot. There are a ton of better alternatives out there.

Not to mention that Google is a monopoly is facing serius anti-trust issues and the lawsuit might force them to break off into pieces. When that happens, it's rumored that they will close down analytics because it doesn't make them any money outside of their monopoly.

Keep your sites clean and keep Google Analytics off them. Did several tests and found that sites with Google Analytics performed 20% worse than those without. (There was a standard deviation of 1.5%, so this result is statistically significant)

In plain words: only use Google Analytics if you want to shoot yourself in the foot. There are a ton of better alternatives out there.

Not to mention that Google is a monopoly is facing serius anti-trust issues and the lawsuit might force them to break off into pieces. When that happens, it's rumored that they will close down analytics because it doesn't make them any money outside of their monopoly.
What? based on what do you say this? G.Analytics is my bread & butter....

Scrapebox is the number one in my book a must have for all SERIOUS SEO's.

Start with that if you are new to SEO to learn data analysis.

1. SEO Powersuite
  2. ScrapeBox
  3. Long Tail Pro
  4. Kontent Machine
What do you use it for?
  1. For all my SEO related tasks as it has Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, Link Assistant and SEO SpyGlass.
  2. For scraping data from the web.
  3. For doing extensive keyword research.
  4. For generating content for the link building.
Why do you use it?

One answer - To make my online life simper. :)

Why do you love it?

They save my time and I get the accurate data by using them.

SEOspyglasses
What do you use it for?
Find unlimit backlink from other site
Why do you use it?
same question 2
Why do you love it?
same question 2

banners
Back