The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO tools that actually works

Deborah Bamidele

affiliate
Hey guys.
There are so many tools out there and each one claims to be the best. So it can be really frustrating not knowing which to choose.
I'm looking for the best seo automation tools out there or rather, the best tools that can automate free traffic methods.
To give you an idea, I'm thinking of using the following sources
Social networks(facebook)
Video Marketing(YouTube)
Blog networks
Article marketing, among others.
What tools have you used with these traffic sources and what tools do you recommend?

SEnuke it awesome, i got 200 click in 5 mnt when first time use it, but it has cost in captha and proxy and pc must online 24 hours

GSA SER is by far the most popular SEO tool, I use it myself, but I think paid traffic is the way to go, to be honest.
yes i agree paid traffic is best option if you need fast earning, cause with GSA or senuke cost like paid traffic you must pay proxy, captha breaker and vps, and you can not 1st google forever, you must maintenance, and pay more more more haha, like CPA, pay for landing page, pay for scraper, pay for PPV, paid for membership forum. you need money to get money

I would suggest building a little organic/free traffic to raise a few hundred dollars.
As soon as you have done that do some paid media.
It forces you to figure out whether you are getting an ROI for every dollar you spend.
This is turn forces you to refine your selling proposition, website copy, etc and get better at what you do.

There is nothing like the dollar to drive your skills forward and paid acquisition channels will do that.

Well it really depends what you are marketing and etc... in General the main tools I use are:
MOZ for my half of my SEO
Search Engine Rush for the other half
Hootsuite & Followerwonk for SMM
Mailchimp for Email Marketing

I use moz.com track analytics and Keyword rankings.
AHREFS.com keeps the largest database of backlink data. Research your competitors backlink profile to beat them.
SEMRush.com is the best for competitive Keyword research.

Hey guys.
There are so many tools out there and each one claims to be the best. So it can be really frustrating not knowing which to choose.
I'm looking for the best seo automation tools out there or rather, the best tools that can automate free traffic methods.
To give you an idea, I'm thinking of using the following sources
Social networks(facebook)
Video Marketing(YouTube)
Blog networks
Article marketing, among others.
What tools have you used with these traffic sources and what tools do you recommend?
Hi. I ave been using wordpress in coming up with the websites of many clients. The reason being that the platform has very many plugins that will support the Search Engine Optimization of your website.I have been using oast plugin to manage all the SEO works. One good thing with wordpress and the tool is the easier to use framework and makes you work with less hustle. On the page seo I have used the seotools.com. It has been helpful.

i using
social bookmark site: reddit, tumbl, ...
social network: fb, twitter, linkend ...
video network: youtube, vimeo, dailymotion ...
website 2.0: blogger, wordpress, ...
read more here: Web 2.0 Sites

MI
Back