The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Tools for website promotions

Hi leader.

SEO is not a platform. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is basically doing anything and everything to get your site ranking better in the search engines (most often Google).

I recommend you set aside one day and read SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz . When you are done with that hop over to SEOFS 2011 Download Page | | SEO Fast Start - Free SEO BookSEO Fast Start – Free SEO Book to get your copy of SEO Fast Start and read that one too. Finally, I suggest you grab a copy of Newbie 411 | CPAFix Presents the FREE CPA Guide and Affiliate Marketing eBook for some uses of SEO relating to our industry.

Hope it helps ;). Have fun learning!

Hello There,

Thanks for your positive feedback and I would really look forward to learn more on this ..

You are welcome. I did give you more than enough resources to get started learning SEO basics systematically by going over the links.

SEOmoz itself is a priceless resource for SEO, I constantly find myself going to their blog just to get new ideas and maybe catch some things that I may have overlooked previously. Make sure that you use that resource to its fullest as the knowledge that it can give you can't be summed up with words,

banners
Back