Gold Seo Techniques 2014 - 2016

Important seo techniques are:
1. Create high quality content
2. Content Promotion
3.Doing social
4. Blog commenting
5. Social bookmarking
6. Directory submission,etc.

Amazing to see how relevant SEO STILL is even with all thats happening and social and mobile. Over 1.5million views on this thread alone!

Thanks a Lot Admin for great discussion about Seo Techniques 2014! As We all know SEO is going to be very tough & hard Task ! Everything has changed by Google Panda & Penguin Update ! So Most of Admin & webmasters are too much disappointed by Google Panda & Penguin Update.

I think that in 2014, mainly there is only 2 things important for SEO. One is Fresh and interesting Content, second is Strong OnPage SEO.
Other all task for Black hat SEO having a risk of site blocking.

there's something unique that you need to know about the anchor text algorithms on google... they don't actually check the anchor text of trusted websites , they do it for a new websites... if your website has a powerful trust , then you don't need to worry about anything all those crappy anchor text algorithm shit > because they fu.. ing trust U ... look at all those great websites like wikipedia , ... . this has been proven for years and u can check it out and let me know how it works.. Just Build a Trust ;)

there's something unique that you need to know about the anchor text algorithms on google... they don't actually check the anchor text of trusted websites , they do it for a new websites... if your website has a powerful trust , then you don't need to worry about anything all those crappy anchor text algorithm shit > because they fu.. ing trust U ... look at all those great websites like wikipedia , ... . this has been proven for years and u can check it out and let me know how it works.. Just Build a Trust ;)
Any news on the new panda toll out?

• I have recently discovered some relatively easy but time consuming SEO techniques and they are found by installing SEO Yoast.
  • And doing all the necessary and note tasks . Below are some shots just follow along and do it every time you post.
  • Smush all your images for faster page load speed . If you install Google analytics you can check your page load speed .
  • Google will then even give you detailed analysis of what you can do to improve it . And every second helps ..
  • 2015-06-10_20-22-03.png

Now above is the window that you will work from images need alt tags amount of text in the body more than 300 etc ..

2015-06-10_20-22-26.png

1. Categories and tags now the google spiders will appreciate finding them
  2. and note you are a friend of bots and spiders . few cookies and milk for the spiders
  3. and more than that these cats and tags appear on your page consider a tag cloud very cool idea .

2015-06-10_20-23-17.png

Smush is a optimizer and reduces image file
size and so helps loading times

2015-06-10_20-24-21.png
2015-06-10_20-44-31.png
2015-06-10_20-43-23.png

averaging around 12% not to be sneezed at this is called leverage and a small thing
can make a big difference imagine page loads faster so more get READ uh hu !!!.

2015-06-10_20-42-15.png

Me & My Seo Team are going to Post Valuable Stuff For Everyone whether you are amateur or pro , every Week , Please Support us !

Dear Administrator , If Its possible , please Rename This Thread to : Seo Techniques From 2014 - 2016

Thanks in Advance !

Hello, I am glad that you have spared sometime just to prepare this for us. I am so in love with SEO and it is something I have been doing for a while now. Today this gets into my must read posts of the day. I will post the questions once I am done going through the post to get the overview. Otherwise it is one of the best and bold move that you have taken. Regards.

Me & My Seo Team are going to Post Valuable Stuff For Everyone whether you are amateur or pro , every Week , Please Support us !

Dear Administrator , If Its possible , please Rename This Thread to : Seo Techniques From 2014 - 2016

Thanks in Advance !
I'm not sure that it's possible to rename the thread but we'll see if our mighty admin, @T J Tutor can help.

Done!

Sem Advice:
ONE OF THE BIGGEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE

That's approx +80 new websites i've worked on, in a last year which most are ranked and is making money. The biggest advice I can give, is to scale everything! Even if you have a site making $10/day.. that's $3650/year (providing that the rankings are steady and consistent). If you scale that up to 10 sites... that's $30K+/year. Scale that to 100 sites and that's $300K+/year.

Okay.. obviously it's not going to be easy to create 100 sites that generate $10/day.. but you get my point. If you find something that's working well for you, scale it up. Rinse and squeeze every last bit of earning potential you can from it. I also have a few longer term sites in the works but I'll leave that for another day and another thread.

SEO Techniques are

1.On Page Techniques

Implementing Title tag,Meta tag,heading tag,alt tag,content optimization on the website.

2.Off Page Techniques

Submitting content in Articles directory
Participating Forum sites
Blog Posting
Image Sharing
Video Sharing
Web 2.0

banners
Back