The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Gold Seo Techniques 2014 - 2016

akaaka

Hi Everyone...

I Created This Thread To Answer All Of Your Questions About Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) that Includes:

1 - On Page Seo
2- Link Building

I Hope All Of Us Can Communicate & Help each Other in Seo....

So Please feel Free for sharing your Questions....

And , i will share Some of Techniques and information about Seo every night...

In This Forum we're Trying to Answer All Of the Question about Seo, its just Communicate about these stuffs... so if you are a Professional Search engine optimizer Just Leave and Do not try to insult anyone or any comment...
And ....Do Not Spam

And You Can Check my New Thread out... Best Social Media Tips To Explode and Optimize Your Fan Page.!
I hope you guys enjoy that...

Last edited:
Thanks for this Thread, but it's hard to tell how advanced questions can you answer, and about what ?
Software ? Blog Networks ?

Well will ask some anyway.

* What is you opinion about Silo site structure ? I don't mean just some basic one, but really advanced, I have heard that with a perfect silo site structure you only need like 10-15% of backlinks what you would need without it.
* What advanced techniques do you use to rank a site ? Blog Networks ? Link Baits ? Or just GSA, Senuke etc ?
* If you build Blog Networks, what are your steps to build them ?
* Have you ever used 301 redirect method, if yes how did it go and what was your experience with it ?

Thanks, if you don't know answer to some of them it's okey, as I don't know what level of SEO you do.

Klayne

Hi Klayne...
Thanks for your great questions ,, im sure these are some important questions that every body must consider them ....

so for your 1st question..

silo site structure is amazing but its not right that you only need 15 percent of backlinks because there isn't any evidence or experience of that from google , etc ... and the second reason is the S S S has effect on your on page seo and you have to get links from other relevant website for sure...

about your second question.
link baits creates more links to your site, which send potential customers your way. After all, the whole purpose of SEO – coming up high in the search engines – is about reaching more people.
and my advance experience about ranking is to know How To Link Building Effectively and when..........! of course we should optimized our on page seo as well such as : website title, keyword, description,,,,,,,,,, but the most important thing is you must know how and when to building links and have an amazing valuable content in your website...! another thing is : do Not be Always Perfect ,, because Google really obsessed about over optimized websites... and if you or anybody want to know how to get these things for their website please feel free to message me in private or my skype...

Using blog networks, I had multiple sites penalized, re-included, and, once I had learned the ropes, I even had a few that gained rankings and escaped unharmed. I ultimately gave up my in these ways because it became clear that it was not an effective long-term strategy. The writing was on the wall - Google was getting smarter, and I was at risk of losing any time I invested. because Google rolled out Panda and (she) :p is really angry....

and your last question about 301 redirect is : if you want to change your website address 301 redirect is fu..ing awesome.... i've tried that for several times and its really work... i almost forgot , do not forget to change your address in webmaster tools as well.

I hope i was helpful .

( 301 Redirects )

If you need to change the URL of a page as it is shown in search engine results, we recommend that you use a server-side 301 redirect. This is the best way to ensure that users and search engines are directed to the correct page. The 301 status code means that a page has permanently moved to a new location.

301 redirects are particularly useful in the following circumstances:

You've moved your site to a new domain, and you want to make the transition as seamless as possible.
People access your site through several different URLs. If, for example, your home page can be reached in multiple ways - for instance, http://example.com/home, http://home.example.com, or Example Domain - it's a good idea to pick one of those URLs as your preferred (canonical) destination, and use 301 redirects to send traffic from the other URLs to your preferred URL. You can also use Webmaster Tools to set your preferred domain.
You're merging two websites and want to make sure that links to outdated URLs are redirected to the correct pages.

Do you pay much attention to these SEO ranking sites that give you an SEO score?

If so which ones?

What gives you the creditability to have this thread (in a nice way, :) - i'm interested in what you do)

Welcome!

Thanks to You Mr. K for Your great question.

of course i use these sites but the thing is i personally prefer to use Open Site Explorer which is the great website for these things...

and in my opinion its really necessary to measure power of your competitors because that gives you every thing you need to be better than them ;)

by the way , Thanks for your complement ...:p

i hope i was helpful. :)

this website that you recommended is not bad for analysis your on page seo but for link building which is a important factor in seo i recommend OSP ... and i think its really accurate than others...

sure, i will make a video and explain how to use OSP completely ....

eymardsiojo , which corporation created OSP ? Seomoz and not just me , Other Professional Search engine optimizer using OSP ...

and its the old one...

you shouldn't follow anyone, its about experience that u can have after years....

but its up to you...

Thanks for your post...

Matt is great!

So guys how do you act on your results shown by OSE?

sorry For the Video MR. K,,, The thing is , i've got some project to do and i didn't have much time to do it...

First , We find our Competitors in the first page of google...

and Then Enter Their Adress into the OSP , together.

so we'll see some information about : Internal Followed Links: , External Followed Links, Page MozRank, Moz Trust, Total Links: , and u can see them for Root Domain Metrics , and Subdomain Metrics which is a great thing...

in the other options , u can find the anchor text, inbound links and linking domains.... the greatest part is linking domains , because u can see which websites linking to your competitors website and whats the domain authority of them, at the end u can use them for yourself too and find some better links than them...

This is The Simple algorithm that you can beat them once and for all ...

i Hope i was helpful...

Hello akaaka , and thank you for this valuable thread !

I have some question regarding the SEO of a Landing Page

So my problem is , I can't really find some HQ related website to post in ( Tier 1 )

So Im thinking to follow this strategy :

1 - Build about 100-150 manually Backlinks to the LP on Drip-feed with a Good Content - not duplicated - KW diversity
2 - Boost these links with Tier 2 Links with a Medium Quality of content using GSA
3 - Boost these Tier 2 Links with some Tier 3 links using GSA ( Just I'll Spam them )

is it a good strategy ?

so can u gimme some additional thing that I can respect in the Tier 1 Links , cuz as I mentioned before cant get some strong related websites to post in :)

Thank you so much :)

that's not a bad strategy but if u can't find any forum or website to put your link on them ..... then try to use these things......

expand your internal links...

search your domain for rank or your alexa in some of these website , because they will add your website in some of their pages...
list-of-domains.org
listofdomains.org
yokimono.com
pagerankresearch.com

add your website into your facebook and your youtube channel.... if u can create some video for your youtube.

and the thing is , if you can't find any website or forum for putting your links on , your competitors can't find anything too...

So Don't worry , try these steps and you will get a great result , because their situation is as like as you....

i hope i was helpful ...

Last edited:
that's not a bad strategy but if u can't any forum or website to put your link on them ..... then try to use these things......

expand your internal links...

search your domain for rank or your alexa in some of these website , because they will add your website in some of their pages...
list-of-domains.org
listofdomains.org
yokimono.com
pagerankresearch.com

add your website into your facebook and your youtube channel.... if u can create some video for your youtube.

and the thing is , if you can't find any website or forum for putting your links on , your competitors can't find anything too...

So Don't worry , try these steps and you will get a great result , because their situation is as like as you....

i hope i was helpful ...

Interesting lines , thank u so much m8 , will try them and let u know the final result :)

Cheers!

Today, I'm Gonna show you how to check your template seo or we can say : checking your on page seo.
Level : Basic

there are lots of these website on the net , but i will introduce you a simple website that you can use it...

Seo Tools, Check My SEO and Free SEO Tools - Website SEO Tool

in this website , you can check your Headings, description, keywords, images,... simply.

and of course you can check your page rank and site ranking as well.

at the end it will give you a clear percent % of your SEO Score which is good.

i hope you Guys enjoy that.

New Page Rank Relevancy

couple of years ago, the most important thing when you wanted to building links to your website was how much page rank that website had but this has changed.

of course PR can still one of the important factor for link building but now relevancy is far more important. that means link building without relevancy is really terrible.

So , before you start link building to your website , make sure your website must be relevant to them or at the very least pages they must be relevant to you.

I Hope I Was Helpful.

MI
Back