Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO for Landing Pages....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So wether you push PPV, PPC etc......do you also make sure your landing pages are SEO'd to the max in the hope they will also receive traffic naturally?

If I'm being honest, I don't SEO my landing pages if I'm pushing paid traffic, although it will depend on the campaign. I will do the basics, meta etc.

Back when I was pushing Finance on a large scale I would just because I was building out sites and not landing pages.

Sure i do. I wanted to mention that backlink building is SEO as well and to drop some backlinks in forums and everywhere else is good options to get FREE traffic for landers.

I Think, Getting Organic traffic is good .
But also , we cant depend on it fully you see, you do need to start campaigns as well.

But yes, I Would do SEO When I will put up my LP.

I would definitely max opt for obtaining natural traffic from your LP's

Hi dear i thinks it seems like a good idea but most tricks for manipulating Google ways of rewarding sites with page rank are clangorous because they can work in the first place but once Google finds out, things get salty for good.

---------
SEO Services

Seo is good for every type if website but if you focus on content you will cover your bases. I also think that focusing primarily on viral marketing and giving away something to help spread your site and message is probably the best way to promote

I would say concentrate on making it convert as well as possible, and then grab some paid traffic. You will make a tonne of money hopefully, and then you can save the money to set up your next one. Then i would split the profit from that site into quarters.

1st quarter for buying bottles in the club and having a good time
2nd quarter. Buy content and an seo service for the landing page (but add a blog/few articles too)
last two quarters, next CPA project

I rarely heard of someone that would SEO their landing page. As many stated.. I would just do the basics .. also one important fact to note is that I use anonymous links to my offers so publishers wouldn't know my landing page therefore won't steal my ideas. The top anonymous link websites are Blankrefer.com, anonym.to
and NullRefer.com. All offer the same service

banners
Back