The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest participants - Nationalitites!

Paul Villacorta - Philippines

Paul, ano ba ginagawa mo? 6 days na lang ano. Member ka ba ng SEO.ph?

(Translated for the rest of the world: Paul, what are you doing? It's only 6 days left. Are you a member of SEO.ph?)

If you just joined, I believe you can barely reach any significant ranking. I do suggest you help some fellow country men from the Philippines.

Me (Benj Arriola), Eli Tapiador, Genkied, who are currently in the top 10 and those in the next 20 like Garry B, Gary Viray, and Jehzlau and all the rest. PM me for more details on the Filipino competitors, although you can simply search for them.

Paul, ano ba ginagawa mo? 6 days na lang ano. Member ka ba ng SEO.ph?

(Translated for the rest of the world: Paul, what are you doing? It's only 6 days left. Are you a member of SEO.ph?)

If you just joined, I believe you can barely reach any significant ranking. I do suggest you help some fellow country men from the Philippines.

Me (Benj Arriola), Eli Tapiador, Genkied, who are currently in the top 10 and those in the next 20 like Garry B, Gary Viray, and Jehzlau and all the rest. PM me for more details on the Filipino competitors, although you can simply search for them.

LOL! nope I'm not a member of SEO.ph I just heard this contest yesterday on a forum site istorya.net but there was no link of reference so what I did was googled it and traced the host of the said contest.. I saw your post marking all the fellow Filipino folks making it on the first page!

I did joined this contest just to see my progress on what I could do in 6 days.. quite impossible tho, but I knew I'll be learning more on this contest. Its an seo experience for me. Is seo.ph for free registration or invite only?

It seems that the contest is mainly located around several regions (Philippines, India, and Europe). I wander why there are so few americans on game...

PS: Seocontest2008-sphere : France

banners
Back