The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Final count down

temi

affiliate
Today is the 25th of March 2008 (well, in two minutes time). Its 7 days to the day the winner of SEOcontest2008 is announce, its quite interesting how the leader board has change when the contest started in February to now, and I wonder who will win the contest ?

Well not to mention how many lives you taken over these past two months, at first i was well into it but found time is not on my side to do such things. but saying that 2 / 3 weeks optimizing at the beginning has kept me in top 100 up to now so not to bad.

I learned a lot in this process of seocontest2008. I saw my page climb real fast and fall just as fast. I added several thousand links but to no avail, alas... I have enjoyed the competition and I am not done yet. I have a few high PR pages that will be indexed in the next few days, it may be enough. I am not sure.

Temi, this contest has tested many of my theories that worked in the early stages. This week these weak theories have failed me. I hope these new page links will drive my site back to the first page.

Temi, this contest has tested many of my theories that worked in the early stages. This week these weak theories have failed me. I hope these new page links will drive my site back to the first page.

Good luck on your climb back to the top.

MI
Back