The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEO campain #1 - Just do it!

mplswilliam

affiliate
Hey everyone,

So here we go. I just came across this website last night as I was researching SEO options and after reading the 411 guide today, it is clear that this is the way for me to go. AM came across my radar about a year ago and now is the time to jump in and make my mark. I really like the idea of creating a business model that is lead gen based and not lead gen + sale based. First, thanks to K for his 411 guide, very informative and I hope to give back what I can to the group. Not sure how to proceed so here goes,

- I have a domain name (startingtoim.com) and hosting at host gator already set up.
- I am going to follow the "Easy Money with SEO" as detailed in K's guide
- Just applied to MaxBounty with Adam as my contact
- Called him to touch base with him and left a voice mail
- Now I will find an offer
- I listened to a webinar last night and the host mentioned that "vanity" niches do well. Weight loss, plastic surgery, muscle building, anti-aging,
- I like K's blog post about using the versus method to get people involved.
- I am going to check offervault.com to see what is paying and to brainstorm different options
- I like the idea of using Facebook and Twitter to promote my offer.

First step taken, how let the games begin!

William

Hey bro! My names Tom ! You might want to check out Plenty of fish instead ! They have unbelievable targeting and the guy that runs it is on here from time to time
here is a link and here is a link to the blog about it to get you started
I hope this helps you ! Any think I can help you with feel free to ask and I will do my best! Sorry i couldn't post a link but hit me up and I will send it or just look it up plenty of fish ads.
Tom

Hey bro! My names Tom ! You might want to check out Plenty of fish instead ! They have unbelievable targeting and the guy that runs it is on here from time to time
here is a link and here is a link to the blog about it to get you started
I hope this helps you ! Any think I can help you with feel free to ask and I will do my best! Sorry i couldn't post a link but hit me up and I will send it or just look it up plenty of fish ads.
Tom

I don't want to be an ass, but IMO let him try SEO first because if he choose SEO, it's because he thinks he can make a profit out of it, so if he is persistent he will make money with it. Then if he finds that he doesn't like SEO for some reason he can try other stuff :)

SEO is the way forward, if you can find a winning formula its money on auto pilot with out a margin!

Hey everyone,

So here we go. I just came across this website last night as I was researching SEO options and after reading the 411 guide today, it is clear that this is the way for me to go. AM came across my radar about a year ago and now is the time to jump in and make my mark. I really like the idea of creating a business model that is lead gen based and not lead gen + sale based. First, thanks to K for his 411 guide, very informative and I hope to give back what I can to the group. Not sure how to proceed so here goes,

- I have a domain name (startingtoim.com) and hosting at host gator already set up.
- I am going to follow the "Easy Money with SEO" as detailed in K's guide
- Just applied to MaxBounty with Adam as my contact
- Called him to touch base with him and left a voice mail
- Now I will find an offer
- I listened to a webinar last night and the host mentioned that "vanity" niches do well. Weight loss, plastic surgery, muscle building, anti-aging,
- I like K's blog post about using the versus method to get people involved.
- I am going to check offervault.com to see what is paying and to brainstorm different options
- I like the idea of using Facebook and Twitter to promote my offer.

First step taken, how let the games begin!

William

I am doing SEO too.
I am named SEO Eymard. Haha.
That is a great start. Read some tips online. Apply it. Twist it. Make your own formula then BANK. :)
Wish you more money. :)

Thanks for the responses, good stuff from all.

Update on my things to do this week...
- identify niche and find offers
- join 5 forums related to niche and start building my presence on the forums

I don't think I made it clear in my first post but I am going to do CPA with getting traffic to my offers by using Facebook, YouTube, and forums related to my offers.

You are going in the right direction. My advice is to pick one type of traffic source and stick with it until you master...or at least get proficient in it. SEO is always a good choice and it is a great place to start. Make your presence known in forums...become an answer man or woman. Be the go to guy...this will take time of course but it is not something you will have to build up once it is already established. Create great content and interesting value added content..videos..articles etc. and you will build a loyal following and that always equates to trust and eventually sales.

GOOD LUCK. if there is anything i can help with let me know

Alright, let's put it all on the table and get it going.

I am going with the dating topic. It is a big, popular theme that I will be able to get a piece of the lead gen action right away. Maybe I need to get more specific, like Asian, Senior, of divorced people dating? Any advice will be helpful.

I went on OfferVault and found more than a couple of zip/email offers and I applied to those networks (CPA Tank, Click Dealer, Prominent Leads, and EWA network) but I am afraid that I will be rejected. I applied and was accepted to Click Bank and Commission Junction. Looking around CJ it is not clear if those offers have pages that my signature links in the forums and blogs will go to.

It looks like there are a couple of members here who work with networks and I am curious if those people can take me in and allow me to work with them to promote their network's offers.

As I am waiting on the network decisions, I am going to identify 5 forums and 5 blogs that cater to dating and start becoming the go-to guy for information. Also, I am will create a list of informational websites that I can go to get information.

MI
Back