The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEMrush review?

i LOVE semrush. It is a great tool to get a high level analysis of a site. It isn't always incredibly accurate, but i typically use it to get a "quick reference" about a site or keyword vs. exact metrics.

SEMRush is just an awesome tool to analyse your competitors.... It has many features like

• Keyword Research
  • Competitor's keyword Research
  • Backlinks check
  • Site Audit
  • Keyword Tracking
  • SEO Audit
  • Keyword Difficulty etc
Try it and Use it. You gonna love this tool for sure.

Enjoy

With SemRush tool you can easily check the websites traffic, keywords searching, organic traffic and visitors backlinks as well. I also used SemRush tool for checking the website traffic. It is the most popular SEO tool.

Hi,

Semrush is one of my favorite online tools! I could write all the benefits here but it will take too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen the free trial here SEMrush FREE Trial. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

can anyone tell me how this benefits me and what I can do with SEMrush?
In my opinion, SEMrush is the best SEO software that I have ever come across.
If you ask me "why" I'll tell:

Site Performance
If I'm running an SEO, we all know it takes time to show its magic. But as marketers, we can't remain aloof and wait for the time to show the result. With SEMRush I can regularly track my site performance and keep a track of where my strategies are leading for my business.

1578562371542-png.335

Finding Keywords
Looking at curating valuable content for your audience?

SEMRush got it covered for you. For content development keywords lay the foundation for your content. For finding relevant keywords SEMRush keyword magic tool is very handy in finding the ideal set of words. You can also have a look for relevant keywords that are being used by your competitors and top-ranking keywords.

1578563161497-png.336

Keep An Eye On Your Competitors
A huge part of running an SEO campaign is watching your competitors. This is also helpful in a manner of resolving many of your site issues.

SEMRush gives me complete support in knowing my competitors' insight and developing a successful strategy.

1578565679176-png.337

These are a few reasons for using and loving SEMRush as my SEO software.

I block SEMRush servers/robots from my domains as *parasites/scrappers* --good luck to the winners ...

Ha Ha! I knew you would jump on this one!:p

I do use them extensively. The best I've found. A real time saver for me. I do highly recommend them for content sites that are true to content delivery (which is what I do).

We had to go head to head eventually Graybeard.:D

Well honestly i have been using SEM rush for a long time . Here is my Honest review about it
1) Great tool to find out the errors in your website which can be on page and tech seo
2) Backlink analytic feature tells me the number of backlinks and other stuff
3) On page SEO checker tells me the areas in which i can improve , suggest me to backlink ideas , content ideas etc
4) Site Audit feature also helps to improve the site health and contributes in user experience

There are also other great features which makes SEM Rush one of the most important SEO tool

All bots and scrappers must die -- 444 disconnect hell. I only allow friendly search engine robots --period. If you want my copy or keywords get them from Google :p At least there is limited damage.

On some domain server configurations; I 302 those bot idiots to my Twitter account to inflate my Twitter account stats :p

MI
Back