The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeting up a 7Search Campaign - Questions

thomaso

affiliate
I read Setting up a 7Search Campaign and I have problems with understunding something there :)
Okay, here is example of my link.

http://peerfly.com/click.php?img=0&id=5558&pf=3333&subid=&subid2=&subid3=
I should put these 3
###KEYWORD###
###AFFID###
###RID###

Keyword is just KW that I going to use for campaign and it going to be diffrent for every campaign where I put diffrent KW, right?
"The ###AFFID### is the affiliate’s ID number from 7Search that you are getting traffic from. The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from. "
AFFID - How can I know from what user I generating traffic before I setup campaign!?
RID - How can I know from wich site I generating traffic before I setup campaign!?
What Est. Top Clicks stand for? If top 5 KWs together have about 20k Searches is that enough? :) Top bid is 0,06..
I should sort KWs by Searches and then just chose top 10-20?

I read Setting up a 7Search Campaign and I have problems with understunding something there :)
Okay, here is example of my link.

http://peerfly.com/click.php?img=0&id=5558&pf=3333&subid=&subid2=&subid3=
I should put these 3
###KEYWORD###
###AFFID###
###RID###

Keyword is just KW that I going to use for campaign and it going to be diffrent for every campaign where I put diffrent KW, right?
"The ###AFFID### is the affiliate’s ID number from 7Search that you are getting traffic from. The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from. "
AFFID - How can I know from what user I generating traffic before I setup campaign!?
RID - How can I know from wich site I generating traffic before I setup campaign!?
What Est. Top Clicks stand for? If top 5 KWs together have about 20k Searches is that enough? :) Top bid is 0,06..
I should sort KWs by Searches and then just chose top 10-20?

You CANT know AFFID and RID before the campaign starts. You will see which affiliates and sites are wasting too much clicks and not converting when the campaign is already under way. And then you remove those undesirable.

Yeah, the keyword in your reports will always be the one which generated a click.

As for the rest, it's up to you to try and experiment. If you have a 1000 keywords that are winners, all the better.

MI
Back