The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Search Engine Optimization or Pay Per Click.Please suggest which one is better?

There are pros and cons to both.

PPC requires more upfront cost and often you'll have to spend a fair bit before you get the hang of it and really start to get profitable. The up side however is it's a lot faster than SEO so if you know what you are doing you can theoretically set up a profitable campaign in the morning and be making money by the afternoon.

SEO is more of a long term game and requires more patience. It might be months before you start to rank really well in Google and make good money. But the upside is that all of the traffic is free, it requires very little investment and once you're site is established it's much more 'set and forget' than PPC.

There's members on this forum doing well with both SEO and PPC and I wouldn't really say that there is a 'best' it just all depends on how much money you have, what your skills are and generally which approach appeals to you more.

I agree with the first review, PPC cost a lot money and requires to scale to get a good postion. in big niches sometimes 4 dollar a click, i advise you to read about PPV probably is a rich place for you to try
good luck man .

MI
Back