The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Search & Content

annnguyen909

affiliate
Hello. I've been creating websites for years now but I'm just starting on a new non profit spare time sort of thing project.

I'm creating a site that will list offers on other websites so I was wondering. If I have all my content listed on one page with individual tags stating the names offer type exe, is it possible to have a search bar that will scan this page and display all relvavent offers with its info on one page?

Please help.

Thanks

It is possible to integrate a search bar on the website front-end. Most of the bigger CMSs like Wordpress, Drupal, and Joomla already have this built-in as part of the framework, however if you are looking for something more customized, you may find a search widget more useful. Keep in mind that your solution is heavily dependent on the framework you choose.

Having a search bar would make it easier for someone searching for anything to find it. But you should also have a few offers [updated frequently] listed on your homepage. These would entice anyone who is on your site to use the search function to see if they can find something [an offer] that might interest them.

Hi,
welcome to this site, here you can find lost of things, Related to health category for maintain good health and
knowledge about water filter purity.
I suggest you for your question you have to contact any expert right now i have no knowledge about your question, sorry for that.
.........................................................................................................

WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

banners
Back