Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Scorpio Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

john007cpa

affiliate
We're the broad media company,
with a personal feel. We're the first of its kind.
The best of both worlds. We go wide and deep. We provide a broad array of features in a
meaningful and no-nonsense fashion.

Our vision is to propel the CPA space into an era of innovation and integrity. Our mission is to deliver all the offers, tools and support you need in one place, provided with care and a deep-level knowledge of all the components.

We are also Developers. We build functions, standalone tools, and entire systems that improve the advertiser's leads, grow the publisher's revenues and maximize the web users enjoyment. It is our duty to increase the returns/rewards for our partners, and protect the user experience.
Learn More About Us

We are Performance Marketers.
We are leaders in the CPA (Cost-Per-Action) space
We deliver quality leads to advertisers.
We provide quality offers and proprietary tools to our publishers.

Attachments

• scopriomedia.png
    scopriomedia.png
    4 KB · Views: 1,147
Great network ran my a great team...I dealt with James back in the 007 days and the network has expanded incredibly since then! Always pay on time and run a very tight ship!

Very nice network right here

Love how they come up with new tools and schemes to make you earn more

points and rewards are also a bonus!

Earn big with our File Locker!

Hey Guys!

I am an Affiliate Manager with Scorpio Media.

There are a lot of guys making over $5-10k per day with us!

If you're working with PPD networks, you'd love trying us, We just added some new features to our existing File Locker which can beat any other PPD network. The conversion rate with our File Locker is the highest in comparison to other PPD networks.

We provide our publishers with a multitude of features other networks simply don’t offer. We understand that high converting offers are primary. However, we feel that there are countless other features that are essential to successfully running campaigns, and effectively managing your Internet Marketing business.

If you would like any further information or have any questions, please get in touch with me as I would be glad to assist you in any way possible.

Email : Nox@scorp.io

Here are some prizes that we sent to our pubs through our Rewards Program:

testi_photo1.png

testi_photo2.png

testi_photo3.png

g7vl.png

Hello Everyone,

I was a Publisher of Scorpio Media but I found that it was not right time to work with Scorpio Media as it's a very HQ CPA Network. It's definitely not for those who are pretty new with CPA. I am currently working on some easy networks like AWM and CPALead. But I will be back on Scorpio Media very soon with White Hat Niches. :)

I wish you best of luck and Vouch for this Network as everyone force me to work on it :)

@Nox: My account was freeze as I was not active. What can be done if I want to activate it again when I am willing to come back?

Thanks

Good incentive network with nice tools. Would like to see a few more widget options but been paid and good support

Shane updated Scorpio Media with a new update entry:

Scorpio Media

We're the broad media company,
with a personal feel. We're the first of its kind.
The best of both worlds. We go wide and deep. We provide a broad array of features in a
meaningful and no-nonsense fashion.

Our vision is to propel the CPA space into an era of innovation and integrity. Our mission is to deliver all the offers, tools and support you need in one place, provided with care and a deep-level knowledge of all the components.

We are also Developers. We build functions, standalone...

Read the rest of this update entry...

EPIC!!! Best best best cpa network I have worked with 'til now. Earned over 500$ + in one or 2 weeks. They have amazing offers, great friendly support and will help you with anything! :):):)

Reactions: K
Hi already have my receipt no. 4235 and after a week I still dont have it and my PC Florin Pavel keeps ignoring me can you help me thanks in advance and my affiliate number is 16746

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-19-06-56-42.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi already have my receipt no. 4235 and after a week I still dont have it and my PC Florin Pavel keeps ignoring me can you help me thanks in advance and my affiliate number is 16746

They said, he has been out of the country & he will be back tomorrow. Just wait for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back