The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SanityDesk Inputs and Feedback?

MsSkeptical

Heyow, I've been trying to branch out and look more into other remote positions. I've been a freelance graphic designer for so long, and still love doing it–but the pay is not always consistent. I've had to adjust my pricing to clients just to pay the bills. Hence, my decision to learn python, HTML, CSS, and Java for the past few months to try and become a web developer. Finally found a remote opening too: Find a Job kinda excited to apply.

One thing though, to help expedite my learning process, I worked with 3 different startups these past 2 months. The last client I worked with mentioned a software–SanityDesk. It's sort of like a combination of several pieces of startup software like Asana, SPP, Calendly, and it also functions as a website builder. I'm guessing it's still relatively new. I've tried using their website builder but the "blocks" and "templates" nature of it kinda limits the personalization I can do with the websites it builds–the URLs are also a tad bit obnoxious.

Has anyone ever tried using their software for their startup? I wanna know if it's worth mastering since it does have a lot of potential, but I want to just drop it if there's no market for it. Tysm!

Well I've never worked with them or tried their services, I've just checked their reviews on trust pilot, and strangely, there is only one single feedback, yes, a positive one, but as I said, only one, that's strange ..
But, maybe they've just started their journey, you know ..

- Samira

Well I've never worked with them or tried their services, I've just checked their reviews on trust pilot, and strangely, there is only one single feedback, yes, a positive one, but as I said, only one, that's strange ..
But, maybe they've just started their journey, you know ..

- Samira
Yep that's why I'm a 'lil bit skeptical. But their website seems promising, their videos are very informative, might give it a try :)

MI
Back