The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Running Case Study] Buzzcity with OGAds

S

Shimanto

Hey, Guyz I am Back.
Today I have created buzzcity campaign, with ogads.
I never tried before buzzcity and ogads.
Updated: No Earning with The Investment i had stop my campaign.
i have now buzzcity advertiser account with 13$ advertiser balance if any one need PM me.
Please See My All Screenshot what i done.
what i target, at all.
i used ogads direct mobile content locker URL.
and my campaign now pending, once my campaign will approve i will be update my thread thank you.
upload_2016-12-27_1-22-4.png

upload_2016-12-27_1-22-19.png

upload_2016-12-27_1-22-32.png

upload_2016-12-27_1-22-55.png

upload_2016-12-27_1-23-7.png

NO Earning.......
rAFDw4j.png

ufNoNap.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i have found direct links, direct scr= code not founded, if i found to use my own domain.
View attachment 7957

Yeah, but my question is why are you sending ad traffic to a locker? So now when people click your add they go to a offer wall and have to complete offers. But for what? Isn't that a little weird? Normally people send ad traffic to a direct offer, let's say "amazon coupons survey" or whatever. But I know ogads doesnt support direct offer links. (cpabuild does though :affiliatefix:)

Yeah, but my question is why are you sending ad traffic to a locker? So now when people click your add they go to a offer wall and have to complete offers. But for what? Isn't that a little weird? Normally people send ad traffic to a direct offer, let's say "amazon coupons survey" or whatever. But I know ogads doesnt support direct offer links. (cpabuild does though :affiliatefix:)

I guess he is planning to lock something not just directly send that traffic to the locker.

MI
Back