monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RoyalRevenue, or is it WOW Trk?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by K, Sep 24, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

So a good friend of mine Matt Lovett owns a great network called WOW Trk

Recently Matt has been asking my advice on his new design and he's done a great job coming up with this,

WOW Trk - International Affiliate Network

Now may I say what a great job he's done, in-fact it would appear he's done abit to well!

Earlier today and as we speak that famous affiliate network RoyalRevenue has completely ripped Matt's new design.

Royalrevenue - International Affiliate Network

They are changing the copy and stuff as we speak.

I must admit tho they have done a better job than Matt as their logo of what I can only describe to be a cross between a snowman and the straw man from the wizard of oz certainly looks pro!

Anyway I usually don't like this sort of stuff but RR have subsequently been banned from the site and I feel the cheeky attempt to rip Matt's hard work needs a platform. Also the very fact that stupid networks like this bring down our industry fumes me!

RR.jpg

[24/09/2013 14:43:46] Matthew Lovett: im banning them off wow trk as well
    [24/09/2013 14:44:03] Matthew Lovett: oh turns out theyve already been banned for fraud lol
    [24/09/2013 14:44:10] Matthew Lovett: thats not surprising

Royal Revenue - "We make you most money"

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Oh yeah! A total copy of the site?
    Come on! Paying $1000 for a new design is cheap.

4. Matt

Matt Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Thanks K.

I can't believe a company would do this, I am so shocked - as we speak most of the site still even has a lot of mentions to WOW Trk.

The live chat even goes to us and the source code has many mentions to WOW Trk. Whilst we will be following up with this, hopefully no one will make the assumption that RoyalRevenue is in any way connected to us.

They have made attemps to change the WOW Trk text on the site in some places, however not bothering to check it still makes sense, for example: 'I decided to start using Royalrevenue after using several other WOW sites.'

5. moneydouble

moneydouble Affiliate affiliate

Haha wow. That snowman and crown logo is awesome... not.. This happens way too often it seems. Sucks!

6. Matt

The snowman goes really well with the crown as well..... Ha ha

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  7. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

This is really not to believe. Cheap, cheap, cheap !!! :p:mad:

Too bad for you, Matt, that you don't live in Germany now.
    With our strict Internet laws you could now easily pull out a few thousand €uro for the violation of image rights.

8. Matt

Germany are ahead on a lot of things in this industry from what I have heard.

What makes it harder is that they are based in India. A lot simpler if they are based in the same country as you, ha.

9. joeferguson

joeferguson Affiliate affiliate

Wow, that's ridiculous what they did. There was a Royal Revenue fellow on here just yesterday I believe too.

And that logo is just, the best.

10. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Rather, I think we are behind. Our Internet laws are too strict and small-minded. Very often I find myself just blocked and obstructed.

Yeah, sending a warning letter is one thing, whether you will see ever money is the other thing, no matter what country someone is ...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  11. shadwell

shadwell Affiliate affiliate

Wow that is shocking to see them blatantly copy like that. I had seen one of their am's post the snowman yesterday on my facebook and thought hmmm nice pic.

12. K

It's magically changed back...hmmm

13. Matt

14. K

To be fair this does look pretty nice - bet you're gutted you didn't use their designer?

1 person likes this.
  15. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

16. K

hahaha cool story bros!

17. Matt

Ha ha I read that the other day.

18. CreativesLinda

CreativesLinda Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I've never been able to understand the concept of deleting affiliate accounts for inactivity. Somebody could sign up for an account but, for whatever reasons, aren't able to promote the network's offers right at that time, even for months. But they then come back and use the offers. I can't tell you how many times that's happened with Campaign Creatives. The only time we delete an account is because of fraud.

19. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

That is not true about inactive affiliates....I signed up before few months just check their offers(sucks)
    and my account is still active! They won`t terminate publisher accounts because I am pretty sure
    they have problems with (publisher) quantity and (publisher) quality into network...

20. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

This guys blow my mind worse than old spice.

[video=youtube;BNbMvlPc_7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U[/video]

Seriously if I wanted to work with clowns, I'd apply to a circus or something.

1 person likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI