The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Traffic RoyalAds.net need beta testers. 3g traffic for sale

RoyalAds.net

affiliate
Hello, my name is Phil

Recently we had launched our Ad Network and now we are looking for our first advertisers.
We have some highly demanded 3g mobile traffic for sale, here is stats sample
Austria (A1 TA, Orange, T-Mobile) - 1349 uniques for last 24 hours
Australia (Vodafone, Optus, Telstra, iiNet, Queensland Rail Limited) - 3461 uniques for last 24 hours
Belgium (Telenet, Mobistar, Proximus) - 437 uniques for last 24 hours
Germany (O2, E-Plus, Vodafone, Telekom) - 3293 uniques for last 24 hours
Italy (TIM, Vodafone, Three, Wind) - 5205 uniques for last 24 hours
Mexico (Telcel, Iusacell / Unefon) - 2721 uniques for last 24 hours
Netherlands (T-Mobile, Vodafone, Tele2, Ziggo) - 558 uniques for last 24 hours
Spain (Vodafone, Movistar, Orange, Jazztel, Yoigo) - 4328 uniques for last 24 hours
Switzerland (Swisscom, Sunrise) - 1768 uniques for last 24 hours
United Kingdom (O2, Three, Orange, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Vectone Mobile, Virgin Mobile) - 1056 uniques for last 24 hours
bids starts from $3.5

We encourage you to sign up and try out our Ad Network.

If you have any questions hit me up in skype: sales.royalads.net, icq: 655669454, leave message here or mail me at manager@royalads.net

*we looking for publishers as well

RoyalAds.net
Thank you.

Hello, my name is Phil

Recently we had launched our Ad Network and now we are looking for our first advertisers.

*we looking for publishers as well

RoyalAds.net
Thank you.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @RoaylAds.net ! Great to have you with us.

You misspelled your username, contact an admin and they will fix this for you. Just PM @K or @AF-Roger .

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best. Do not spam threads please.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back