The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Road to Super Affiliate - The journery to $1000 profit a day

AfricanAffiliate

Hi Guys,

I've wanted to start my own follow along for a long time now but i kept postponing. Finally I've decided to get serious and document my achievements and failures as I try to achieve my goal.

I will focus mostly on promoting antivirus and sweepstakes mobile offers and maybe adult offers later on.

Tracking: Thrive
I will be using Thrive to track all my campaigns. I have used the tracker for some time now and i love the interface and the ease of use. If you are just starting out I highly recommend this tracker as they offer a FREE 30 day trial. I will also be running relatively high volume mobile pops and will be tracking even the back button redirect traffic so if i used Voluum or Adsbridge I will burn up the monthly events pretty fast.

Sign up for Thrive here: (ref link) Get 30 day free trial. Then hit me up and i will hook you up with a 50% OFF coupon. :ninja:

Hosting: DigitalOcean
I am running a Cloud VPS from DigitalOcean where I am hosting Thrive and my landers. The VPS currently has 2CPUs and 2GB RAM but I will resize it to a more powerful server once I start running high volume. I am loving the speed and performance am getting from this VPS :D

Affiliate Networks: YeahMobi, ClickDealer, Mobidea
I am approved on a number on networks but for now i will only run offers from the above networks.

Traffic Sources: PopAds, ZeroPark, DNTX,PropellerAds
I will be pushing mobile popup/popunder traffic so I have listed a few networks i will work with for now.

Wish me Luck :affiliatefix:

Last edited:
What I have done so far:
1) Setup the VPS and Tracker
2) Talked to one of my AMs and she suggested an antivirus offer I should try out
Offer payout: $0.5
- I will start with low payout offers and gradually upgrade to higher payout offers.

3) Selected some landers to work with
4) Came up with and angle.

I am currently waiting for translation to the local language. I will update later with progress.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

So I started the campaign today and put in just $3 to test the offer and check if it converts here are the results:

Dj20UZ3.png

The offer converts very well and hopefully I will optimize the campaign to become profitable. I already have a list of non performing landers, ISPs and targets i can cut but i will throw in another $8 just to collect more data.

UPDATE:

After spending about $20 here are the results:

oyeamMr.png

Now i think i have enough data to work with. I'll be cutting all non converting ISPs, OS versions and landers.

Traffic am getting from PopAds is quite pricey. Based on my conversion stats breaking even might be harder than I thought considering the offer payout is quite low ($0.5). I need a traffic source I can pay a max of $0.003 CPC.

I might try DNTX next.

UPDATE:
I couldn't get this campaign profitable at all. After making a little tweaks I was able to increase the landing page CTR(20%) and CR(5%) but the price am paying per visit is just too high to even break even.

m0ok5E0.png

$4 for just 400 views is to high for this offer am lucky I got it at -50% ROI. I will be testing a new traffic source soon.

UPDATE:
After a lot of thinking I have decided to test another antivirus offer on this traffic source instead of moving to another source.

The offer payout is $5.3

I have settled for 2 angles that I will test on 3 different landers.

banners
Back