The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ripoff CB Ebook - Top Seller - Watch out!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I'm sure many of you have seen the hype about the ebook that tells you a little known secret for Getting Google Ads for Free. Tons of BIG marketers are promoting it.

HECK I even almost bought it! It's compelling! Who doesn't want to learn some loophole secret to get free PPC ads on the big G?

FOLKS - Wake up! This product now has a gravity on CB of over 700. It’s the most popular product on the world’s most popular digital marketplace.

It's popular because part of the book teaches you how to promote the book.
So you have a bunch of "gurus" and "n00b" all trying to sell it to other newbies and people that are naive.

It's a RIP!!! And whats even worse than the author, is all the MARKETERS who are scavenging money off of OTHER MARKETERS

There is no secret loophole to this secret method! If you make more than you pay then your ads are free. BIG WHOOP!

I suspected as much, but when you see the big marketers promoting something, you wonder if maybe... just maybe there is something to it. I'm just steaming!

Alex Goad bought it and just wrote an expose over at the Net Frontier Marketing Blog.
You really need to go read it!

"Folks, you’ve seen bad, you’ve seen hype, you’ve learned the meaning of under-deliver time and time again, but there is a new standard in the industry."

"In fact he goes one step further in this quest. He calls anyone who doesn’t believe in the “secret” and its “power” an idiot. There is even a large picture of a man with “idiot” written on his forehead with the caption “this is you if you don’t like my book”. (that’s in my own words but it’s pretty darn close)"

"Buyers beware; some people are taking you for complete idiots. Sadly, in some cases, that is giving you too much credit."

No all Ebooks are not bad and everything on CB is not scummy - but there is way too much stuff like this going on! This is why I tell n00bs to be careful buying and promoting ebooks!

Rant over!

I am seeing this being promoted at a lot of places and there are people who buying it. Some people are using some sneaky methods to promote it.

A lot of people want things to be easy and seem to think there is a magical method for them to find their "pot of gold."

There are all types of ways to tell people to be careful. Often people won't listen because they have big dreams and are hoping they will find something that will make those dreams come true.

While there are some occasional exceptions, there is a very good and famous quotation more people should keep in mind: If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

It's becoming a joke how people in the IM world will just pass on crap IF it has a high conversion rate.

I don't know how many of them still have email lists if they continue to peddal questionable products.

I unsibscribed to many of the so called Gurus a while ago, so I haven't seen this one in my inbox.

What i have found is that there are no 'secrets', just hard work, persistence and making the right contacts.

banners
Back