The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

RingPartner?

Leonidas one of the top paypercall affiliates i know highly recommends them. You can read his blog over at Leonidas Marketing Blog - Pay Per Call Advertising, Mobile Display, Self-Development | Leonidas Marketing Blog he goes in to a lot of detail about how it all works :)

I recently stumbled upon his blog and it's great and has a lot of information. I actually plan to go through his premium training soon. It's $49 a month and it last for 3 months or more depending if you want to continue to pay. I also found out about Start up Take Off Blog and they have a crash course that i went through today. Very good tips.

I'm a part of Ring partner, Mundo and Commission Junction for pay per call. I have not promoted anything yet cause i have been taking time learning on what i really need to be doing. I'm also in the process of looking for a job so that i can put more money into my campaigns. But i have been doing my research and i know a couple of platforms to pay for phone leads if you have a general understanding of what you're doing and a budget to spend.

In a month or so all my efforts will be put into pay per call. As for right now i'm going through some more training on building an responsive profitable email list. I plan to take the list building profits to put into my pay per call campaigns.

But to answer the first question, Yes their offers work and Marketers make good money with them. I have a few friends on my facebook that i was able to acquire that promote pay per call only. One of them does a little over 10k month the other 30k-80k in some months. They both have a coaching program together but it cost around $6800.00 That's too high of a ticket for me. But $49 a month is more reasonable.

banners
Back