The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official RingPartner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringpartner

affiliate
RingPartner is a Pay Per Call Performance Marketing Network based in Victoria, BC and Founded by Experienced Performance Marketers.

Attachments

• ringpartner.png
    ringpartner.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 946
Recently came to know Mike Williams from ring partners while searching for pay per call campaigns over all great people tins of informative stuff and tutorials/guides . Specially in pay per call campaigns they do have a wide variety of offers :)

We payout all publishers that drive good quality, legitimate traffic and we certainly take care of our publishers. We are unable to payout for calls that are returned due to poor quality or disallowed promotion types.

Any publisher that would like to learn more about the RingPartner Network for themselves can apply to be accepted as a publisher.

RP is straight on with the pay per call offers. I have checked out alot of the offers. I am still testing with pay per call. RP is the one to watch for these types of offers.

I happened to be accepted into RingPartner affiliate network very recently. What I appreciated as soon as I joined was a follow-up phone call I received from my affiliate manager checking out on how I was doing. Now that was a real encouragement for me. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
When publishers violate our terms and conditions or promote campaigns in through unaccepted means, we cannot pay them for generating those calls.

Promotion methods that are not accepted by the advertisers and do not follow our terms and conditions jeopardize our relationship with advertisers and our network.

If a publisher would like discuss their situation they can always email us at distribution@ringpartner.com or call us at 1.888.656.3726.

Hey tjtutor, see this post Ringpartner is Scam

Yes, I have seen all of your posts and you still have not posted evidence. You are not showing email exchanges, screen shots of fraud, and from what I have read you have not called and spoken to the compliance department. All I have seen is you making claims they have defrauded you and you have not presented any evidence.

Not resolved. Actually maybe @ringpartner only scam network.

Well, @Shohrab Hossain has shown that the compliance department is not willing to give specifics for some reason. All they say is "suspicious activity" and "multiple compliance concerns". There has to be something we are not seeing here.

Networks are not very forgiving these days and I understand why (such a vast expanse of fraud out there), but a detailed explanation is always warranted when someone is not paid. Vague reasons for not paying someone is less than professional in my opinion, even if it is undeniable fraud, a detailed explanation is warranted.

Something similar happened to me 4 years ago with a network based here in the states. A network made a similar claim with one of my accounts and they would not give me specifics. They owed me over $13k and wouldn't pay. They were within a 7 hour drive. I paid my attorney at my location $2500 to have a local attorney in the networks town get a local courts writ and to meet me at the networks location. We walked in with a writ commanding them to demonstrate the details for their failure to pay or make payment to avoid court proceedings, and the judge that issued the writ allowed us to add the travel expense and the attorney fees to the writ. I had a check within 2 hours. Sometimes they are scams, but I still maintain that 99.999% of the time the networks are operating with honest intent. The network still refused to do business with me and they never gave us the details for suspending the account. The network went out of business that same year.

I have been in this business for around 15 years and that is the only time I had any account of any kind suspended or banned. I always play by the rules. Always! However, Newbies can make mistakes, and for that reason I think that the networks should be forgiving sometimes and give second chances (especially to Newbies). Something none of them do at the moment from what I have read.

Keep in mind, most all of these networks operate with a "right to refuse and/or cancel" an account at anytime without cause, which gives them the right to give no reasons for account suspensions and bans. It does not give them the right to not pay based on vague explanations. None the less, I find it a misgiving and unprofessional stance to take when refusing to pay someone. Even when it is absolutely a case of fraud, details should be forth coming to the fraudster. This is actually a requirement of the U.S. Fair Trade Act. Refusal to pay earnings in the states must be accompanied with proof of lawful cause to do so. The federal statutes and the international statutes come into play here because we are doing business across state borders and country borders.

I think maybe it's time to move on @Shohrab Hossain and focus on your business earning to cover your losses. Do this to prove to yourself, your fellow marketers, and the other networks in your business that you are a stand up guy.

There is no clear winner here. All that I see is bad press for a network and a publisher that hasn't been paid. No clear evidence pointing in either direction.

Bad things happen to good people, and vice versa. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the game!

@Shohrab Hossain,

You should have received an email from our compliance team today.

The email outlines the terms and conditions that were violated and why you won't be paid.

You'll find instructions on how to dispute these violations within the email.

We apologize for the delay in communication, but this has been a lengthy investigation.

ENOUGH! No more complaining about this in the forum @Shohrab Hossain . @ringpartner stepped up and gave you details. Now, if you feel the need for further communications on this, please do it through PM's, Skype, phone, email, snail mail, etc. We've seen and heard from both sides of this now. We wish you both great success and look forward to positive and beneficial conversations throughout the forum from you both (on other subjects please). Please, move on!

Thank You, T J

ENOUGH! No more complaining about this in the forum @Shohrab Hossain . @ringpartner stepped up and gave you details. Now, if you feel the need for further communications on this, please do it through PM's, Skype, phone, email, snail mail, etc. We've seen and heard from both sides of this now. We wish you both great success and look forward to positive and beneficial conversations throughout the forum from you both (on other subjects please). Please, move on!

Thank You, T J

It's ok
Thanks

hello, i would like to work with ring partner.it is my dream network but still i cant approved any account when i applied they reject me every times why i asked ring partner Compliance team

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back