The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ring Partner Application Denied

cooperj263

I signed up for ring partner they denied my application because you need six months to a year in Marketing. Anybody know any pay per call networks that are newbie friendly?

I signed up for ring partner they denied my application because you need six months to a year in Marketing. Anybody know any pay per call networks that are newbie friendly?

Yeah, a lot of the networks are a bit fastidious these days and especially when it comes to PPCall and ClickToCall. We do have a few other represented in our Resource Listings.

Regal Ads
InterG Media
Click2Call Network
Rope Media LLC

There a lot of others. Forgive me guys if I didn't list all of you representing PPCall networks.

It would serve you better to go through the available networks in our resources area. We have a lot of networks there and there are loads of them into PPCall!

Maybe it was your application - some affiliate dont write up a good story telling their experience or plans. So the network wont approve you.

Maybe it was your application - some affiliate dont write up a good story telling their experience or plans. So the network wont approve you.

While you are correct in this, his problem was clearly stated as "not enough time in the business". It's difficult to get past that sometimes.

When I signed up yesterday it had bubble options for the question. They said I need six months to a year experience in pay per call after I get that resign up.

When I signed up yesterday it had bubble options for the question. They said I need six months to a year experience in pay per call after I get that resign up.

Yeah, so try some of the other networks for now. Strike up a conversation with them in their listing here on the forum and tell them you want to get in their network. Talk to them here in our Resources area under their listings.

banners
Back