The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

review our new look!

Looks great man - 100% improvement

thanks for you business and glad i could help!

Watch your conversation rates for viewer to applicants fly through the roof ;)

Much better than the old look.

I would recommend asking a native English speaker to proofread it for you and correct errors.

Now it really looks proffesional ;)

I would definately make corrections to the grammar. I don't know about others, but it is a huge, HUGE turnoff for me when a network has mistakes, especially when it is such a small ammount of text. And yeah, I know my English is not perfect, and it still bothers me, I expect great language skills from a company.

Put employee pictures rather than the stock photos. Just my 0.02$ - it would make you seem more real in my mind, and more approachable.

I would definately make corrections to the grammar. I don't know about others, but it is a huge, HUGE turnoff for me when a network has mistakes, especially when it is such a small ammount of text. And yeah, I know my English is not perfect, and it still bothers me, I expect great language skills from a company..

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking.

Site looks awesome but correct the grammar mistakes it makes you look less professional which is the last thing you want to do if you're an affiliate network.

banners
Back