The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Resources You Must Consider Visiting If You Are In CPA Industry!

Samrath Gupta

Hey Ninja's,

Sam here.... Hope you all are well :)

This Thread contains some of Top Rated Websites/Resources you should consider visiting if you are in CPA Industry!

1- Affpaying.com

For those of you who yet aren't aware of Affpaying then let me tell you that AffPaying is basically a CPA networks review website.

Affpaying contains a huge list of over 700+ CPA networks. All the reviews on AffPaying are made by Affiliates and No fake comments are allowed there!

AffPaying is one of its kind and and truely a Legit CPA network review website!

2- CPAFix.com

CPAfix is a forum which is only for people related to CPA Industry! CPAfix is a community of CPA networks, CPA marketers, etc....

On CPAFix you'll find many tips, case studies,strategies,etc related to CPA industry and people are very helpful over there as well!

3- Imgigz.com

Imgigz.com is just like Fiverr but the cool part about imgigz is that there you'll find every type of gigs totally related to IM Industry!

There you wont find gig's like I'll dance for you, or I'll say happy birthday lol...

There are gigs which are just for IM'ers !

4- Lukepeerfly.com

A blog which is maintained by our very own Luke Kling from Peerfly!

Luke posts lots of Case Studies,tips,etc and lots of helpful posts to help someone get started! On this blog you'll find mainly PAID strategies of PPC,PPV,etc !

5- AffDaily.com

Affdaily is a sister site of Affpaying. Affdaily is a news aggregator.

Affdaily aggregates posts, latest articles,nes from websites/blogs which are related to our industry or are Helpful for Industry people!

6- Performinsider.com

Performinsider is a superb website I've seen till now !

It is like Industries NEWSPAPER where you'll see many news which you might have never expected to see !

I hope you found this thread helpful :)

Any suggestions or thoughts are warmly welcome :)

Regards
~Sam~

Re: Resources You Must Consider Visiting If You Are In CPA Indus

Nice man thank you very much!

Hello Sam, Thank You I can use this in my CPA Black Book. Cheers

Will do my friend, and I'll be stopping by your site to pick up some of those great tips. I can use all the help I can get. Thanks Cheers...

That site Imgigz.com is very interesting. Gonna have to explore it a littlebit :D

Great stuff Sam. We can always count on you to give us the good stuff.

Keep it up.

Mark

Thank you for the mentions. Sam, your da man! :D

Cheers there was a couple I hadn't heard of that sound interesting.

Really great share!! I can't wait for part two!!

Very nice share Sam.
Imgigz.com looks very nice, i was unaware of it before.

Hello Sam, You know what would be cool, a list of exclusive invitation-only boutiques to million affiliate behemoths. The golden CPA Networks, the ones that change your life if you could get in. And what it takes to play in the major league of marketing. Let's figure out how to hunt whale and what it takes to get on their radar. Also if one was lucky enough to get in, what would have to be done to stay in. Very cool topic thank you for sharing with us. Cheers...

MI
Back