The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Requirements for website to registration a network?

Quang

Hello.
I'm newbie and I'm building a website to join a CPA network. But I dont know the content of the website talk about problems. What I need to build a landing page or simply website? Could you tell me some samples website like that.
Thank all of you.

Simply search on Google for your niche and take the top ranking sites. Then you'll know the requirements and the content of a good site in your niche or vertical.

As a newbie I'd always begin with a website, and then add landers. But there are surely many guys out there who would suggest you the opposite. So it's always your choice ;)

But please, never stiffen yourself on such things. Simply start with something. If it works, then keep it going, if it's not running, then switch the approach. Always take massive, but imperfect action!

You first need to get a niche which you will be working on in the Internet marketing. from that, you will be able to know the type of website that you need to develop. For example when you decide to venture into email marketing, then you will be able to develop the landing pages that you will use in collecting the emails and information of interested persons. So just find time and see what you really want to do.

banners
Back