The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Request a Guide.

Can I request a list or review?

I want to see some recommended top ten list of Windows VPS for seo tools and Im tools to host.
Cheap with quality is preferred. and with some reviews from those who used it. :)

Thanks a lot :)

New request: "How to promote CPA offer+FB app"...
If someone is experienced with CPA+FB apps...
I started today with FB apps and my first app was ready under 10 minutes!
It is interesting topic:)

I want to see here a guide like this: "How to find a youtube "niche""
I am sure Jay could be do it or even Eymard(he has experience with YT marketing)...

I will try to release my fb guide for newbies soon...but it won`t be about fb ads,it will be about
how to build huge fb profiles and monetize them...and some fb autopilot stuffs:D

I was banking with FB ads 2 years ago on gaming and I want to try it again. As I've seen, it's mostly the same, just a bit harder...the techniques work now as well.

This time I will start a Dojo follow along and I will use Fan pages to build a list. After I finish everything, I will do a big guide about it.

Unfortunately, I'm working hard on a new big project which needs to get finished this year, so it may take a while :)

Oh and I'd love the guide to make money from facebook fan page. As I already have 2 niche fanpage (7000 likes and 4000 likes) but I don't know what to do next.

MI
Back