The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Remove bad keywords from 7search

themubeen

affiliate
Dear Ninjas,
I run 7search campaign. Spent $17.59 and in return I got $14.40, now I want to remove some bad keywords.
Kindly check below snapshot and suggest me which keywords to remove and why?
Thanks in advance for your kind help

conversions.jpg

Attachments

• conversion.jpg
    conversion.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 94
Why don't you track AFFID and RID? Some keywords may work when you remove bad traffic sources that send you non-converting clicks.

AFFIDS and RIDs tell you about specific sites that send you traffic. So tracking keywords is not really enough. Imagine that for "apple ipad3" keyword one site (one affid/rid) is sending you clicks that convert on every fifth click, the other site sends you 100 clicks with no conversions. So the keyword looks like it is not converting, but if you would only remove that one specific site with non-converting clicks, the keyword would become profitable for you.

Why don't you track AFFID and RID? Some keywords may work when you remove bad traffic sources that send you non-converting clicks.

AFFIDS and RIDs tell you about specific sites that send you traffic. So tracking keywords is not really enough. Imagine that for "apple ipad3" keyword one site (one affid/rid) is sending you clicks that convert on every fifth click, the other site sends you 100 clicks with no conversions. So the keyword looks like it is not converting, but if you would only remove that one specific site with non-converting clicks, the keyword would become profitable for you.
Exactly you need to track AFFID and RID so you can output the sub ID callback and therefore block traffic that isnt converting. As far as blocking keywords just remove anything thats not being clicked, or that is but isnt converting!

I'd fix your campaign so you're passing all the source information (as was mentioned above) and keep the clicks coming in. I usually wait till I'm at 100 or so before blacklisting.

MI
Back