The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reminder Email

nisyros

affiliate
I have big number of clients and their paydate is differ, almost every day I must check my list to know closest dates. I wonder if there any automatic tool which will notify me and send automatic emails to my clients? As I know such tools are known as autoresponders, right? Quick goolesearch gave me lots of names and I need one and the best. I've also found Tickletrain services, they are cheap. What can you recommend folks?

Just my personal opinion but I think Aweber is one of (if not THE) the best. Their list options are good, plus their customer service is terrific.

Not sure about any autoresponder notifying you about an upcoming payment due date, though.

Last edited:
Most of email software can do that. I have used free plans of mailchimp and followupcc. The tool you've mentioned, Tickletrain.com is a good alternative to followupcc. They have positive reviews, provide all needed features and pricing is reasonable as for me.

According to my research TickleTrain is truly nice option for your search. This tool is working perfectly without any glitches. All your mail will be delivered right according to schedule and you will get notifications on current status. Pricing is reasonable, features are useful.

banners
Back