The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Remember this when writing sales copy

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
My copy sucked for a long time. Actually, it still sucks but a lot less since I began asking myself this crucial question before I began writing:

"What is in it for the other person?"

Set the frame for good copy by keeping this question in your mind. The prospect does not care about how creative your writing is. All they care about is what value your offer brings to them. How is your product going to do this?

Think about the last thing you bought and why you did it. Better yet, think about the last product you were on the fence about until the copy sold you. Go back and read that copy to see this in action.

You shouldn't care if your copy wins any creative writing awards. You should care if your copy sells the customer on the offer. This kind of copy does not look fancy. It is simple and it ALWAYS keeps the prospects "what's in it for me?" perspective fresh in the mind.

Think about this next time you write copy and I guarantee that you guys will make some bucks.

Bank Deeply my friends...

Hi Jaded. Hope you are okay this bright morning. I am glad that you have share with us this great piece of advice. It has kept me thinking and I have been asking myself a lot of question sin regards to writing my copy. "What is in it for the other person" is the question that has stood out for me in the whole post, it in fact summarizes what you are trying to put across. I will be sure to think about this every tie am sitting to do a copy. Hope you are learning and making corrections too in your upcoming copy.

MI
Back