Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Registration problem

scroogefrog

Service Manager
Service Manager
ScroogeFrog
Hi!

I have such problem ( I have a lot of target traffic on my web site , but very low rate of registrations).
And I don't know what is the problem. May be somebody can help me to find a problem.

I will be grateful for your help

2017-01-19_1212.png

1. I would advice making the letters in those fill-ins to make them grey or some other colour so people can read whats stated their :p

2. Maybe try green or other colors for your CTA buttons.

3. Maybe try also updating your SEO, i know you have lots of traffic, but more is better i always say.

4. This is just my opinion, but i dont find your website layout looking really professional (please dont be offended)
maybe in the future you can try something else? i would advise you to look at your opponents.

2017-01-19_1212.png

1. I would advice making the letters in those fill-ins to make them grey or some other colour so people can read whats stated their :p

2. Maybe try green or other colors for your CTA buttons.

3. Maybe try also updating your SEO, i know you have lots of traffic, but more is better i always say.

4. This is just my opinion, but i dont find your website layout looking really professional (please dont be offended)
maybe in the future you can try something else? i would advise you to look at your opponents.

Thanks for you answer. I appreciate this.
So do you think that such design lacks credibility ? because of not look professional ?

Well someone who will choose for your service, normally does have some IT/programming knowledge and will look critical at the business and layout of your website (at least i do) if its looks professional then people will take/register to your service faster.

Well someone who will choose for your service, normally does have some IT/programming knowledge and will look critical at the business and layout of your website (at least i do) if its looks professional then people will take/register to your service faster.
Thanks again! And one more question what do you think about web site subject/about service at all. Is it actual problem for such affiliates like you fo example?

Well i own some website, so i provide the traffic, therefore i don't really need click fraud detection.
I am asking because my service is really popular among Russia, Estonia, and other countries.
But have not such high rate in USA, Canada, Western Europe..
So I don't understand why.
But also thanks for answer!

banners
Back