The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recommended type of add for Game Offer

kimjohnill

Hi,

I want to start my first PPI or CPI offer and was wondering what type of ad I should work with first. Banner? Pop-up? etc. Any suggestions?

Also, I want to promote a game on Facebook, but is it even allowed if I am not the developer? Would I need to redirect or use a landing page?

Wow thank you for the quick response! Do you mean split test with the two traffic sources?
No problem. No split test different fonts, colors...etc. See which landing page works best. You can split test the offer between different affiliate networks. When split testing, stick to the same traffic source.

hey, don't think about facebook unless you believe you have GOLD to offer. FB audience is already confronting some huge campaigns and i believe, many among the folks are already frustrated.

I have been trying to work with popads, and when I fill out the campaign I noticed at the bottom, there is a Traffic Estimator section under Summary. It says, "We have no traffic with your options."

Does this mean they can not give me any traffic? Or does this mean it cannot be estimated?

MI
Back