The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommended bed time reading

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
Hi Zac,

Firstly, a huge thank you for taking your time to answer our questions!

One thing that I can't get enough of is learning new things, if I ever go on a holiday my reading material is always something based around the work I do such as Cashvertising, so with that in mind and are there any books you would recommend reading? Anything related to business, marketing, blogging, design and development, motivation etc.

Hey Andy, thanks, appreciate the comments.

I get asked this question often a lot as well. Unfortunately I'm not a big book reader. I'm more about blogs, articles online and case studies.

Though I do have one book that I recently read (picked up at conference) that is actually a very good read.

The book is "A/B testing" by Dan Siroker and Pete Koomen, through Wiley.

it's an awesome book that walks through the landing page process and how slight differences make HUGE roi and conversion changes.

I get very bored with most books, but this one is a good real and has lots of visual examples as well.

I recommend you pick it up.

Sounds like perfect timing for that book suggestion as I've recently been working with Visual Website Optimizer a lot more so will be great to see different perspectives and examples.

Thanks.

MI
Back