monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reciprocal links are advantageous

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by rohi84, Oct 26, 2009.

1. rohi84

rohi84 Affiliate affiliate

[FONT=&quot]Reciprocal links are beneficial for the promotion of a website. But the reciprocal links should be relevant to your site. Exchanging links with non relevant sites often becomes disadvantageous and greatly influence the search engine rankings of a site. Reciprocal link building helps in drawing huge traffic to a website. [/FONT]

2. monetizer
  3. airforce1

airforce1 Affiliate affiliate

Side with you on "[FONT=&quot]the reciprocal links should be relevant to your site[/FONT]". :)
    This is a nice tip for keeping away from being punished or low quality backlinks for your sites.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  4. paddy12

paddy12 Affiliate affiliate

Add to that-links should be from high PR sites as well aside from being related to your niche.

5. David Jones

David Jones Affiliate affiliate

Exchanging links with relevant site is what you need to do. Otherwise the link exchange is worthless.

6. bryansmith

bryansmith Affiliate affiliate

Ya thats true. Exchanging links with relevant site is the best way to get traffic and backlinks.

7. SWinchester

SWinchester Affiliate affiliate

There does seem to be an increasing opinion that reciprocal links offer little value, but I must say that I find myself in agreement with your view.

Exchange links with other, related websites, and I don't think that you can go far wrong.

8. pow-wow

pow-wow Affiliate affiliate

Exchanging links with a related site is fine, but it's not the best method as for every link you receive, you must link back.

9. immediate

immediate Affiliate affiliate

IMHO, 3 or 4 way links distributed on sites that are hosted on different IPs as far from each as possible are the best. Reciprocal is way too obsolete.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI