The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Reciprocal links are advantageous

rohi84

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]Reciprocal links are beneficial for the promotion of a website. But the reciprocal links should be relevant to your site. Exchanging links with non relevant sites often becomes disadvantageous and greatly influence the search engine rankings of a site. Reciprocal link building helps in drawing huge traffic to a website. [/FONT]

Side with you on "[FONT=&quot]the reciprocal links should be relevant to your site[/FONT]". :)
This is a nice tip for keeping away from being punished or low quality backlinks for your sites.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]Reciprocal links are beneficial for the promotion of a website. But the reciprocal links should be relevant to your site. Exchanging links with non relevant sites often becomes disadvantageous and greatly influence the search engine rankings of a site. Reciprocal link building helps in drawing huge traffic to a website. [/FONT]

Exchanging links with relevant site is what you need to do. Otherwise the link exchange is worthless.

There does seem to be an increasing opinion that reciprocal links offer little value, but I must say that I find myself in agreement with your view.

Exchange links with other, related websites, and I don't think that you can go far wrong.

Exchanging links with a related site is fine, but it's not the best method as for every link you receive, you must link back.

IMHO, 3 or 4 way links distributed on sites that are hosted on different IPs as far from each as possible are the best. Reciprocal is way too obsolete.

banners
Back