The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Reason Behind People Fail To Make Money Online

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
We know there are various reasons that newbie or struggling marketers failed to earn money online. But I think the vital reason is they are not stick on one thing. For example, when they saw people are making money online from ClickBank they are start promoting CB offers then didn't able to make quick money. After some day passed they saw someone earn money from Tspring then they move to promote T-shirt and they failed again. Even they are switching their niche a very short amount of time. Sometimes it's an hour you know. So stay on one particular niche and learn it very well then move to another. What is your opinion by the way?

We know there are various reasons that newbie or struggling marketers failed to earn money online. But I think the vital reason is they are not stick on one thing. For example, when they saw people are making money online from ClickBank they are start promoting CB offers then didn't able to make quick money. After some day passed they saw someone earn money from Tspring then they move to promote T-shirt and they failed again. Even they are switching their niche a very short amount of time. Sometimes it's an hour you know. So stay on one particular niche and learn it very well then move to another. What is your opinion by the way?

100% CORRECT!

you are right but a lot of times people do stick to one method but they don't study it enough, a lot of people just read in forums about other people making money and they try the same but they don't put the time to study all aspects of the method.

Yes...I also think this is the main problem behind newbies not making money. This problem even has a name: "shinny object syndrome".
I think this thing is also caused by paranoia. Newbies don`t have enough experience to believe in their actions and they immediately assume they have failed. Maybe this is the reason they are jumping from one boat to another.

That’s right. You gotta keep yourself focused and understand that media buying has a lot to do with your ability to analyse different situations and make the right moves at the right time. Stay calm and analyse niches to understand how it’s done.

You need to be aware of what’s going on around you in order to achieve goals and get stable results. In Media Buy, controlling your activity on a regular basis is as important as having the proper technical skills or the perfect intuition.

Moreover, you should always avoid trying to move too quickly and realize that this is a game for patient people who know that it’s hard work; something that demands close attention as well as time.

forum_2.jpg

Last edited:
Totally agree, having been in that situation myself recently. I think the main reason, well for me anyway, was that you have to put trust in either a method or people and do so with very little knowledge of what else is possible. Once you have greater knowledge of the industry and 'shiny object syndrome' appears it's tough not to switch to something that appeals to you more, especially if you're having no luck with your first choice.

I think a big part of this issue is the way that a lot of products/services are billed by those selling them. They'll say stuff like 'buy this for $499 and in 7 days make $100 a day on your campaigns'. The software may be great and does exactly what they say and creates great landers for example. But they don't tell you that you need to then get your head around a source like Facebook in order to get good traffic.

banners
Back