The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Read the latest Interview with Temi - founder of LBS

This interview must have gone far, two people have contacted me in less than 10 hours of it going out :)

This interview must have gone far, two people have contacted me in less than 10 hours of it going out :)

By the look of the smiley face it appears a positive :D

Well, it is a brilliant interview even if I must say so myself....

Hi vicdigi excellent interview with Temi you covered almost all the parts necessary. Are you a trained interviewer. Great work for sure but a mistake of spelling "Entraprenaur".

:D

Very good interview. I didn't know that Temi entered into the Internet in 1998:kneeled:

Hi vicdigi excellent interview with Temi you covered almost all the parts necessary. Are you a trained interviewer. Great work for sure but a mistake of spelling "Entraprenaur".

:D

I realised a couple minutes after publising the interview and pinging it.
By that time it was too late as Google was already showing the all the search terms top of their results including the word 'Entraprenaur' so the only way around it was to create a tag with the correct spelling!

At least we are top for those who don't spell the word 'entrepreneur' correctly the first time around - laugh.

Well as i found out Temi seems to be every were i went so i just decided to come join him here at his home :p

@ temi Smart move mate, not hidding place for you in particular, I am even at your new webmaster forum :)

Yep a whole 5 members now woohoo! :clap:

@ kineticdc Thanks Temi for the shameless plug for resonate. Are you or do you feel old?

Its shameless plugs like this that account for the success of so many people now a days :thumbup:

@ kineticdc Thanks Temi for the shameless plug for resonate. Are you or do you feel old?

Resonate has done an awful lot of shameless plug for this forum and some of my other site, I will plug his forum when the right opportunity arises.

Fell old, me, now way, I am still a few years younger than Old Welsh Guy

@ temi Smart move mate, not hidding place for you in particular, I am even at your new webmaster forum :)

Yep a whole 5 members now woohoo! :clap:

Its shameless plugs like this that account for the success of so many people now a days :thumbup:

Interesting forum layout, Resonate. I don`t think I`ve seen many, if any, like yours.

banners
Back